• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Will you buy the Pokemon Sword and Shield Nintendo Switch Lite?

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2022
    Nah, already have a Switch that I play mainly in docked mode, so no reason for me to pick one up. If I didn't own one though, I'd probably pick one up since I'm not a fan of the other Switch Lite colors

Years
  • Not the Gen 8 one, but I do plan on picking up a Lite! The regular switch is too bulky and expensive for me, and I never play games on my TV so it seemed pretty useless for me to buy. The Lite will be perfect for me!

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Most of the games i'll be playing will be in handheld mode and since not many of my neighbours are nintendo fans, i'm in for the Lite. It's the best console for a situation like mine.

Back