• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Will you continue to support Ash and Pikachu on their journeys?

Years
  • The big day is approaching for Ash and Pikachu. The opening of the Kalos tournament takes place this week. I am very excited about their battles. I will keep my fingers crossed for them and I really want them to win this time. But you never know what the final outcome will be in the tournament. I really hope that the final result will be in their favor. Every time Ash and Pikachu cannot win a league, I am very upset and vexed about it. A few of my friends have said if they don't win the Kalos league, they will stop supporting them. That is to say, they will stop watching Pokémon. I will try hard to persuade them to keep supporting Ash and Pikachu even if they can never win a league.

If Ash and Pikachu continue to fail us, will you keep supporting them and watching Pokémon? I am sure I will no matter what.

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2016
    i always going support ash and pikachu but some time its kinda annoying that they keep on losing in the league but im still going to like them both

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I will always support him. Even if he resets, I will support him. Because it doesn't bother me. As long as there are story arcs as they have had in BW and XY, he will always be supported. That doesn't mean that I ain't open for someone else to take over as long as they aren't freaking annoying as a character.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2016
    I will always support him. The only thing that worries me is that he doesn't age but anything else is fine.
    I can see though that alot of people are tired of him.

Kurosaki

(「・ω・)「
    Years
  • I've always supported Ash and Pikachu, and I'll continue to do so, regardless of how many leagues they might lose. xD At this point, if I were gonna get too tired of them, I would've stopped watching a long time ago. I like both of them as characters, though, and I don't think that'll change now.

I mean, I don't blame Ash losing the leagues on Ash himself, he's good with battles, and can be pretty cool, especially in the movies. I recently watched the Hoopa movie, and he controlled multiple Legendaries and gave them all battle tactics and orders. He knows what to do. For the most part I blame the writers for constantly making him ditch his evolved Pokemon, among other things. //lays on the ground

pkmin3033

Not if he loses to Sawyer, one of the worst rivals he's had in years. If Ash loses to him, I am absolutely done with the anime series. Cameron was bad enough, but this...this would be just as bad, if not worse. Honestly, after Ash-Greninja used Diantha's Gardevoir as a punching bag, I expect him to plough through Sawyer, and I won't accept anything less.

Back