• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Will you still play HG/SS/D/P/PT

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
  • When BW do come out are you going to continue playing the 4th gen games,
    I'll still play HG/SS/Pt but D&P Have had their time...

P.s I Didn't know whether to put this in HG/SS or Here >.<

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I will someday after they come out.
    but I concentrate on Black for a long while before picking up Soul Silver again.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
  • I stopped playing Pearl after I got Platinum. I stopped playing Platinum after I got Soul Silver. I may stop SS when I get Black/White. I don't know. But there's so much I haven't done in SS and don't see myself doing anytime soon, so... you never know.

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
    Years
  • Everytime I try to pick up Platinum, I get so bored and quit after Gardenia. It's just like "ugh, been there done that." I played Pearl and Platinum to death. I have completely exhausted their worth. I'm currently obsessing over LoZ: Spirit Tracks, but I'm sure once I'm done with that I'll go back to HG and play another three games with it until I'm bored, and I'll do the same with black and white until the third version comes out. It's how I do~*~*~*~*~

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
  • whoopsie that reminds me i still haven't beaten my Heart Gold b;<

Soul Silver i'm still Level Grinding for Red =DD

i started over Platinum and am at around Hearthome =P

Diamond i prolly won't start over because i have too many Prized ones in there still >.>

and i gave Pearl to my little Cousin a while back

besides i still play Yellow and Silver and Sapphire.. i lost Emerald though Dx

so no i won't ever NOT play them ;DD yay for double negatives!

Umbrella

Rihanna's The Queen, You Mad?
    Years
  • Probably not. I bought Heart Gold the day it was released, and I still haven't chose a starter yet. Why? Because I call myself soft resetting for a shiny starter and I end up loosing all intrest in any other game but Black and White.

incognito322

let's look towards the future!
    Years
  • Of course I will! XP
    Really now, I did the same with my Crystal when RSEFRLG were all out and about. Sometimes it takes regressing to really appreciate newer games. Play Emerald, and actually have fun, and then play DPPtHGSS. It actually seems more rewarding. It's like your eyes get used to the low-quality graphics, and then have to readjust to the higher quality graphics. If you keep switching back and forth you shouldn't tire of the old games.

*RSE REMAKE FTW!*

Black Prince

±♠ サヨナラ ♠±
    Years
  • I won't even buy Black & White.
    Okay, graphics seem great, but I don't like what Pokemons have become. They don't look like Pokemons. I'm not talking about trainers, I'm talking about Pokemons of the Isshu region.
    And the Pokemon who was always walking with you isn't there anymore. What a shame. And the Team Plasma's uniform...Alright, they tried to make something cool, and more medieval, but the hood looks like a swim cap if I can say.
    Just to say, of course I'll still play Heart Gold/Soul Silver, 'cause this is the best Pokemon game that Nintendo has ever made.​

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    I finished with RSE when I got Diamond and Pearl and transferred all my Pokemon over to Diamond.

I'm currently doing HG and SS, and when I'm finished with SS I'll start HG, finish that, and transfer all my Pokemon from Diamond to HeartGold.

Heart Gold will then be my number 1 Pokemon Game. I love the Gen II remakes because there's so much endgame, having my Pokemon follow me around rocks and I love the Pokéathlon. That's why I want all of my Pokemon from all four Generations on HeartGold. Lovely varied Pokeathlon/Gym Leader Rematch teams, and a near-complete National Dex.

When I get Black and White, I'll complete the Isshu Dex, and I'll probably transfer all my Gen I-IV Pokemon onto Black. If Black and White aren't as good as HG and SS, I'll replay HG and SS to raise a few Pokemon I've never raised before/do challenges/enjoy Pokewalker and the Pokeathlon. But my "hub" game will be Black, I'd imagine, because my number 1 goal is to finish the Pokedex.

Back