• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Willis' PokéMart

Kakayo

I loves my Houndoom ^_^
    Years
    Hello, I am wanting to trade for these two pokemon:

TRU Shaymin [Modest Nature]
    TRU Regigigas [Gentle Nature]

What would I need to trade for them? I have the event Darkrai [Modest Nature] that I could trade? One shiny gible for both?

Kakayo

I loves my Houndoom ^_^
    Years
    I can trade the Shaymin for the Darkrai and the Gible for the Regi.

What event is the Darkrai?
    I will trade the Darkrai for the Shaymin, but I like my Gible. ;_;

What about Regi for a shiny Gastly or Houndoom instead?

Darkrai is Toys R Us event

Willis

Savior of Parcelyte
    Years
    I have masterballs Muse. Is that the Darkrai that knows Spacial Rend and Roar of Time?

Whoever needs to trade me, I will be on wifi shortly.

Willis

Savior of Parcelyte
    Years
    Timid is just fine...if not better. Whats ya FC and the Houndoom is good in place of the Gible.

And yeah Muse, thats fine.

Kakayo

I loves my Houndoom ^_^
    Years
    KK, My Friend Code is: 3050 4106 9421 [Kylis]

I'm sorry Willis... MY Wi-Fi is not working for me at the moment... Perhaps [if you are on tomorrow] we can do this trade tomorrow? ;_;

I really want the TRU Shaymin and Regi...

Last edited:

aaronburnsyou

Hi, I'm not a pokemon.
    Years
    How long do you think that will take?

Actually, I just got the game back yesterday, and I'm saved in front of Kyogre right now, so given that you don't mind that it's going to be in a Master Ball, it really shouldn't take too long. So, as long as I still haven't caught it yet (given that the offer stands), are there any other conditions you want besides just the Modest Nature?

Back