• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Willowtown academy/willow league(need lots a members!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
Years
  • This is going to be a HUGE rp but I need you help!!!!(need lots a members!!!)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the world renound private college, the Willowtown Pokemon Academy. Located in Willow Town at the quiet foothills of Mt. Silver, the pokemon academy has everything you need to learn how to be the best trainer.
    We will allow new students in whenever, but the people who join until Saturday night will be given rooms automatically at Kettering Hall, the only hall with air conditioning. (okay, so I?m basing this on Wilmington College)

Based on your age is your class rank:
    Freshman:14
    Sophomore: 15
    Junior: 16
    Senior: 17
    Master: 18

As of now there are four bachelors you can choose from: sketcher, breeder, professor, and trainer. Sketcher and breeder can stay for the first four terms, but professors and trainers must stay the full five.You can be two bachelors but you have to go five terms. You can be undecided if you do not know who you want to be.

For now I will play the president of the academy, Mr. Willowbrook, and one of the trainers at the academy.

Fill out this form to join:
    Name:
    Age, Rank:
    Description:
    Personality:
    Pokemon: you may choose only one base form pokemon to enroll with. No legends! You will be able to catch more at the academy
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    After you are done from the acadmey this is the League Story!
    (this all comes after the acadmey)

after getting through the acadmey you head off through showler a new place found by oak and ivy,more details if the rp gets big!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
    ME!:
    Name:Nick mattson
    Age, Rank:senior,17
    Bachelor:Breeder,Trainer
    Description:5/7 83 pounds blonde hair emerald eyes Green clothes Green hat, blue backback
    Personality:Funny,Smart,friendly can be secretive if your a stranger
    Dislikes:people making fun of wimpy pokemon
    Pokemon:trampinch

Edit by Fallen Angel:
    The Willow League is copyrighted to Raichu_tamer and the Willowtown academy is copyrighted to Bluesy

Edit:did not know that!

Last edited:

HAJIME

so's your face
    Years
  • Name: Joey
    Age, Rank: 16
    Bachelor: Sketcher, Trainer
    Description: Long-ish brown hair, blue eyes, black baggy jeans with black trainers & a black n' white long sleeve t-shirt. He often carries a walkmen and juggles a pokeball in his hand...
    Personality: Likes to keep himself to himself, seems womewhat cold.
    Dislikes: People talking about him, overly friendly people and pikachus.
    Pokemon: Poochyena

Fallen Angel

I HAVE RETURNED! *cough*
    Years
  • Name: Anna Hunter
    Age, Rank:14, Freshman
    Bachelor: Sketcher and Trainer
    Description: *will post pic soon*
    Personality: Sweet, Kind, has a weakness for any guy, and is bossy and competive
    Likes: All pokemon, making video game sprites (in the PKMN making PKMN ones) and training
    Dislikes: Team Rocket and Team Aqua
    Pokemon: Dratini (a silver one)

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • flygonruler1 said:
    This is going to be a HUGE rp but I need you help!!!!(need lots a members!!!)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the world renound private college, the Willowtown Pokemon Academy. Located in Willow Town at the quiet foothills of Mt. Silver, the pokemon academy has everything you need to learn how to be the best trainer.
    We will allow new students in whenever, but the people who join until Saturday night will be given rooms automatically at Kettering Hall, the only hall with air conditioning. (okay, so I?m basing this on Wilmington College)

Based on your age is your class rank:
    Freshman:14
    Sophomore: 15
    Junior: 16
    Senior: 17
    Master: 18

As of now there are four bachelors you can choose from: sketcher, breeder, professor, and trainer. Sketcher and breeder can stay for the first four terms, but professors and trainers must stay the full five.You can be two bachelors but you have to go five terms. You can be undecided if you do not know who you want to be.

For now I will play the president of the academy, Mr. Willowbrook, and one of the trainers at the academy.

Fill out this form to join:
    Name:
    Age, Rank:
    Description:
    Personality:
    Pokemon: you may choose only one base form pokemon to enroll with. No legends! You will be able to catch more at the academy
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    After you are done from the acadmey this is the League Story!
    (this all comes after the acadmey)

after getting through the acadmey you head off through showler a new place found by oak and ivy,more details if the rp gets big!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
    ME!:
    Name:Nick mattson
    Age, Rank:senior,17
    Bachelor:Breeder,Trainer
    Description:5/7 83 pounds blonde hair emerald eyes Green clothes Green hat, blue backback
    Personality:Funny,Smart,friendly can be secretive if your a stranger
    Dislikes:people making fun of wimpy pokemon
    Pokemon:trampinch
    Well ya guys gotta count me in! :D

Name: Scott Winters
    Age, Rank: Sophomore, 15
    Bachelor: Breeder, Trainer (is kinda like Brock, Scott prefers Breeding over training)
    Description: about 5'6-5-8, thin, has Dirty blond hair, Sapphire eyes, red sweatshirt with white undershirt, blue jeans, silver and black shoes, blue backback
    Personallity: Funny, likes tryin to get a girlfriend, his role model is his cousin Brock from Pewter City, outgoing and caring
    Likes: he likes to catch Pokemon and make sure thier all his friends, he likes tryin to get a girlfriend!
    Dislikes: over confedant trainers and people who put down weaker Pokemon
    Pokemon: Growlithe

so when we starting? :cool:

Last edited:
    Years
  • I can still join...I think..
    Name: Amber Fries (lets use my friends last name!)
    Age, Rank: Freshman, 14
    Bachelor: Trainer
    Description: waist length brownish hair; and looks like the R/S picknickers
    Personalitty: can be Hyper at times n.n and demanding and she's very coordinated
    Likes: having a fun time, battling and taking care of her pokemon
    dislikes: show-offy people and an evil or mean person!
    Pokemon: Vulpix (Ember)

It's the return of Amber! n.n yay!

Dragon_Tamer

i like chicken balls
    Years
  • Ill join if i still can

Name: Kris Vanca
    Age, Rank: 14,Freshman
    Bachelor: Trainer & Breeder
    Description: Dirty blond hair,green eyes,tall,thin,and wears all camoflage clothes
    Personality: Friendly,smart,& quite/secretive toward strangers
    Dislikes: People that try too be perfect and better than everyone else
    Pokemon: Bagon

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • hey, give some credit man, willow league is copyrighted to Raichu_Tamer, Willowtown Academ is copyrighted to Bluesy.

Oh and its Trapinch not Trampinch

Years
  • Thanks to Omega Brendan and Fallen Angel! This is probably going to be much more successful than it was last time!

Name: Ali Kabania
    Age, Rank: Freshman, 17
    Bachelor: Sketcher, Breeder
    Description: purple hair, split through the middle (classic Anime, hehe), peachy skin, brown eyes, black over-shirt, white under-shirt underneath, and plain black pants, pretty simple, eh?
    Personality: Considers himself to be quite intelligent, and is always trying to be kind and polite to others.
    Likes: Sketching, playing video games, romance/fantasy novels, and Raichus!
    Dislikes: His little sister, Julia
    Pokemon: Pichu

shep

Water Pokemon Trainer OC profile
    Years
  • Name: Shep
    Age, Rank: Master, 18
    Bachelor: Trainer
    Description: 5'8'' bownish blonde hair, check out my sig for a quick sketch
    Personality: kind, wont give up, extremely patient, prefers water types
    Likes: water, water pokemon, Staryu/Starmie, gaming, technology in general, tv, web design
    Dislikes: Ash Ketchum ( :) ), people that are constantly sarcastic/negative, people who think their superior to others...
    Pokemon: Staryu (I dont see why a trainer of 18 yrs couldnt have a starmie :) )

Last edited:

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
  • Hah, I probably don't have enough time for an RP...oh well! XD

Name: Adeline Willow
    Age, Rank: 18, Master
    Bachelors: Professor
    Description: 5'6" or so, 115 lbs. Has wavy goldenish hair, fair skin and violet eyes. Usually seen wearing a lab coat, a blue and orange striped scarf, a lavender spaghetti-strap tank top, cutoff jeans and hiking boots.
    Personality: Somewhat bubbly and odd but very intelligent. Tends to be helpful and something of a know-it-all.
    Likes: Reading, drawing, working with pokemon, hiking, learning new things.
    Dislikes: Trainers who abuse and mistreat their pokemon, people who think they're so perfect and amazing and whatnot, a lot of people all talking to her at once, people who dismiss her as a freak without even talking to her at least, and really boring speakers.
    Pokemon: Machop

Last edited:

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Name: CaRtOON
    Age, Rank: 14 (Freshman)
    Bachelor: Professor and Trainer
    Description: 5'6 Hispanic girl, dark brown eyes and hair.
    Personality: I can be a sweet kind lamb, but I turn into a full blown rabid dog in 3.5 seconds unless u push me.
    Likes: Anything dark, Eminem, Hard metal music, and drawing.
    Dislikes: Pop music, anything girly, Christina Aguilera, Valentine's Day and math.
    Pokemon: Togepi

*Gets killed by pikachus*

Mystical Mewtwo

Or MM2 for lazy typers
    Years
  • count me in!

Name: Kevin, but Nickname KJ
    Age, Rank: 14 (Freshman)
    Bachelor: Trainer, Breeder
    Discrition: cargo pants, black shirt with an small orange K in the middle, green eyes and brown hair
    Personality: Shy but is a good friend and is determand.
    Dislikes: Dark/Mean people, rainy days, and people who arnt kind to there pkm
    Pokemon: Abra

This looks fun; its not to late to join, is it?

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
  • Omega-Brendan said:
    hey, give some credit man, willow league is copyrighted to Raichu_Tamer, Willowtown Academ is copyrighted to Bluesy.

Oh and its Trapinch not Trampinch
    ohhhh so thats who! I got it from a different site without cedit!

Flygon ruler? You gunan get this started or what?
    sorry!( I am usaly gone on weekends!)

WE START!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    (ps thanks for joining!)

As you all walk into a dim lit room you here the booming voice of Mr. WillowBrook as the croud hushes you hear...
    "Welcome to Willowtown Pokemon academy,as you all may know I am Mr Willowbrook.We hope you have a great time at the academy as I will now read off the rooms....."He goes through a long list of names and rooms,of them you hear;

CaRtOON,Adeline Willow:A1

Kevin,Shep:B3

Ali Kabania,Kris Vanca:B1

Amber Fries,Anna Hunter:C2

Nick mattson,Scott Winters:B5

Joey,hannson(madeup):B2

Over the croud you hear"We have placed you schedules on your beds,Have a great time!"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So sorry this wasnt started before!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Scott looked around and spotted Nick "So, looks like we're roomates this year! glad to see ya again Nick!" Scott said as he shook Nick's hand and looked down to Growlithe "oh, sorry buddy here!" Scott said as he dropped a Poketreat down to Growlithe "Well see ya later Nick!" Scott said as he walked and bumped into Amber "Oh, sorry about that!" Scott said blushing a little.

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
  • Nick slowly looked around the dim lit musty room,then decided it whould be best to get a good nights sleep...nick walked up to his room and sat down at the small computer then sent an email to his mom...

Mystical Mewtwo

Or MM2 for lazy typers
    Years
  • well heere it goes

im not sure if we have to do this in any order, but, oh well...

Kevin walked from the Acadamy hall where Mr. Willowbrook gave his speach. Hand deep in his pokets and abra safe on his head, he opened the door to his room to see a boy sitting on the bed. On his lap was a Staryu. He looked up and saw Kevin, got up, and offered his hand. Kevin took it and shook it, saying, "My names Kevin, but my friends call me KJ." He was answered by shep with a warm smile and a kind reply.

Perhapes ill have some friends here after all, thought kevin.

Did i do that right? its my first time ever.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back