• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Windows Together... xp Forever!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    tumblr_ltzcdml6kd1qz82gvo1_500.jpg

Oh my, I missed this already.

I know I'm being late for posting this, but yes, I've figured out that xp's support has been ended several days ago, but when I was hearing about the suggestions to bring Windows xp Second edition, I'm inspired to write this blog entry.

Lately, I've been thinking of my old PC. You see, back then I got my first ever computer, around 8-9 years ago. Yes, I'm using Windows xp as my OS back then, and today, my PC is still bound with this OS of legacy. Whether I'm playing some emulated games, or working on my project, I was using PC all times, I was stunned by its graphics at its time, including my personal favorite wallpaper: Tulips.

In about 2-3 years ago, I was getting my laptop with Windows 7 inside. Since then, I'm starting to use laptops more than in PC, even though I'm still doing some editing jobs on my PC, and my PC can still put it off, despite of the problems that I've been having, like rendering issues.

And once I thought I wanted to upgrade my PC, when I was installing Windows xp SP3, considering my PC was on SP1 that time. I tried it, and it's upgraded successfully. However, I found that the upgrade makes me unable to record the videos that I'll make properly, so I decided to roll it back, and keep it in SP1 in tact. Knowing this hardware limitations, I doubt that updating to Vista, or even 7 and 8 might do, even upgrading my PC's components are too costly at this time because my motherboard is too old now, so that means it's the same as buying a new PC in some certain way.

Honestly, I'm glad that I'm using Windows xp, it has been a wonderful experience :) I hope xp will stay strong until the end. I think I'd give a random gif before I end this entry.

tumblr_m5zyc7o4Lq1qasjjbo3_500.gif

Aside from the 'making it showy' Gokai Change (haha), Windows xp have to declare it the Samurai way.
    Windows Together... xp Forever!

Back