• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wingnut's All Request & Dedication Hour

Years
  • I dont suppose you could also make me a male magma admin with the bird catchers head but with blue hair? if you could that would be brilliant

Wingnut

Moon: 12 years and counting...
    Years
  • BlueHairedMagmaAdmin.gif

Something like that? I hope I got it right. Thanks for all the wonderful coments, guys! :D

kk21

*nothing*
    Years
  • The sprites rock my sox!I love em'!Can i have a eevee like a fox?Like tip of ears tip of tail and feet and mane..I give your sprites a 20/10!I like me'..i'm crazy at duh moment..>>;'

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Wingnut said:
    Thanks for the kind words, megafuz. I really appreciate it. I took your advice and fixed Nidodelicuno. I redid the wing, fixed the tail, and touched up the lines. It looks much better now:
    Nidodelicuno.gif

No problem. Nidodelicuno looks much better. Nice job.

Wingnut

Years
  • This is the best I could come up with, XiaolinDragon. Hope ya like 'im. :D
    XatuOldDude.gif

Wingnut

Years
  • These were tougher than I anticipated. I think they turned out okay, though. Enjoy, Eevee Lady! :D
    HalloweenRequests1.gif

Wingnut

Years
  • Just for fun, I did a battle view, too. Enjoy!
    Eebreon.gif

Last edited:
    Back