• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wingnut's All Request & Dedication Hour

Wingnut

Moon: 12 years and counting...
Years
  • Happy Halloween, Kroko Boy!

HalloweenSudowoodo.gif

*EDIT*
    No one requested it, but I made a Halloween trainer. Anyone can feel free to use him if they want.
    HalloweenTrainer.gif

Last edited:

Wingnut

Years
  • eevee_lady said:
    THANKS!!!! the battle view is awesome! so is the sprite!! last one (sorry) an jolteon/mightyena mightyena base please.

It doesn't have to be the last one. Request as many as you want!

Jolteyena.jpg

Kroko_Boy

Sp®ite®
    Years
  • Wingnut said:
    Happy Halloween, Kroko Boy!

HalloweenSudowoodo.gif

*EDIT*
    No one requested it, but I made a Halloween trainer. Anyone can feel free to use him if they want.
    HalloweenTrainer.gif
    Thanks!!Can i have a Deoxys+Chansey as a halloween pokemon please??(Chansey base)

Wingnut

Years
  • Kroko Boy, I did your Deoxys/Chansey fusion, but I didn't do it as a Halloween one. I'll do that later. For now, here's the fusion:
    ChanseyDeoxys.jpg

Kroko_Boy

Sp®ite®
    Years
  • Wingnut said:
    Kroko Boy, I did your Deoxys/Chansey fusion, but I didn't do it as a Halloween one. I'll do that later. For now, here's the fusion:
    ChanseyDeoxys.jpg
    Wow!Can`t wait to see it halloween!!

R_S

Dragons PWN you!!!!
    Years
  • wow!!! nice sprites! could you make me a tyranitar/nidoking fusion with a tyranitar base? thanks.

Years
  • Wingnut said:
    Here they are! Thank you all for being so patient. Please keep those requests a-comin'. I'm having fun with this!

GulpinWallace.gif

HiroTyphlosion.gif

FreakishZangoose.gif

FlanneryCharizard.gif

Thanks for the kind words, megafuz. I really appreciate it. I took your advice and fixed Nidodelicuno. I redid the wing, fixed the tail, and touched up the lines. It looks much better now:
    Nidodelicuno.gif
    Can you make normal colors too? and color his coat blue and whatever else typhlosin has. thx!

Wingnut

Years
  • I'll get those out to you guys as soon as possible (I'm at work right now).

pkmn master: I'm not sure exactly what you want. Do you want me to make the same sprite as before, but as a normal Typhlosion (not Shadow) with Typhlosion-colored clothes?

Wingnut

Years
  • Here you go, R_S.
    TyranitarNidokingTyranitarbase.jpg

Here's yours, Jenelle:
    AbsolNinetales.jpg

I'll get the others done as soon as possible. Thanks for being patient guys! :D

Last edited:

bu_doko

My name is TJ!
    Years
  • WOW! These are awesome, THNX for the Shadow umbreon charizard fusion!
    Now here is a challenge for ya! How about a.....

Espeon Cellebi fusion, Espeon as the base, the color green like Cellebi!

Thanx Your sprites rock!!!

Wingnut

Years
  • Meh. I couldn't really get a good feel on how to blend these two. As such, I'm not too thrilled with the results. Some Pokemon just don't mix well. I did my best, though...
    NinetalesChansey.jpg

Wingnut

Years
  • Uh...Just go to the web address under it. They have lots of great pokemon pics there.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • You're an amazing spriter.... Do you do edited trainer sprites? If not, no worries...

Back