• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wingnut's All Request & Dedication Hour

Wingnut

Moon: 12 years and counting...
Years
  • I'm not too sure what you mean by "edited trainer sprites". I can recolor them and/or fuse them with pokemon/other trainers. Go ahead and make a request, and I'll let you know whether I can handle it or not. ;)

Kroko Boy: I had to get a little creative with this one. I hope you like it...
    QuilavaOnyx.jpg

Last edited:

Kroko_Boy

Sp®ite®
    Years
  • Wingnut said:
    I'm not too sure what you mean by "edited trainer sprites". I can recolor them and/or fuse them with pokemon/other trainers. Go ahead and make a request, and I'll let you know whether I can handle it or not. ;)

Kroko Boy: I had to get a little creative with this one. I hope you like it...
    QuilavaOnyx.jpg
    Hehehe!!Thanks it`s very funny!

bu_doko

My name is TJ!
    Years
  • Hey! You know I love Espeon Right???

How about an ICE Espeon!

WOOT WOOT Your Sprites Rock!
    (Just trying to keep spirits up so you will do awesome work... YOUR WORK IS AWESOME!)

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Wingnut said:
    Here you go, R_S.
    TyranitarNidokingTyranitarbase.jpg

Here's yours, Jenelle:
    AbsolNinetales.jpg

I'll get the others done as soon as possible. Thanks for being patient guys! :D
    thanks i love it its so cool! thanks much!

Wingnut

Years
  • Not naked per se. I guess you could say she has a leatard on. Still, isn't Zangoose naked, too? Besides, you can't see any naughty bits... ;)

Here's your Icepeon, Bu Doko:
    IceEspeon.jpg

Last edited:

Wingnut

Years
  • Yeah, you may wanna ask Draginis for that one. She's great with doing stuff like that. I'm best with edits, for now.

Keep the request coming please, people. I really enjoy this! :D

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Well wingnut, since u r so fond of making requests, i'll ask u one (LOLZ). I want a fusion between jirachi, celebi and mew (jirachi based) please:D tnx!

Wingnut

Years
  • I don't do too many triple fusions, but I'll give it a go and see what I come up with...

*EDIT*

Here it is. I wish I could have incorporated more Jirachi, but I think it's still pretty cute. :D
    Celirachew.gif

Last edited:
    Back