• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wingnut's PokePound

Wingnut

Moon: 12 years and counting...
    Years
    Shadowburn said:
    Can I have the Mewsprout and Nidodelicuno? Please.

Enjoy them!

I've had several requests and PM's for Mewkario. I think I'll have to go on an expedition and see if I can discover a hidden den of the cute little beasties. I'll let you all know if I'm lucky! ;)

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    can i please have a twokario please i want to feature it ine Pokemon Glitter Black as one the the most legendary pokemon in the game.

Wingnut

Years
    Congratulations Kroko Boy and NoLeAfCloVeR0987! You both get the only Twokario available! Just be sure to credit me if you use it for anything. ;)

Wingnut

Years
    You can adopt one. I'm sorry. I'll have to edit the main page and let that be known. I have to make it fair. Do you still want one?

Wingnut

Years
    Enjoy them Midnight Dragon249 and pikachu592. Oh, and chloe5685, I credited you with adopting one, too.

There will be no more Mewkario after this, though. The other wannabe adoptees are starting to feel neglected... ;)

flarizardmew

Iruka fangirl, watch out! ^.^
    Years
    Mewkario please! better get one before they run out huh?

Oh oops, then can I adopt nidelicuno? Thnks again, and sorry for the mistake above.

Back