• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Winter Episodes

Marril

Jamming to my T u n e s . . .
Years
  • I'm on a quest, to type a list of episodes that contain a winter-like theme or Christmas episodes since I'm rusty on the Pokémon episodes.

Anyone care to help?

Here is one to start you off:

"Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snowrunt!"

Updated the list!
    "Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snowrunt!"
    "Holiday Hi-Jynx"
    "Snow Way Out"
    "Pikachu Chrismas Vacation"

Last edited:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    There's Holiday Hi-Jynx, Snow Way Out, and some Pikachu Chrismas Vacation.

There are a few more, but I Holiday Hi-Jynx is the most Christmas related. But it is VERY hard to find these days since it was banned due to stereotypes.

Marril

Jamming to my T u n e s . . .
    Years
  • There's Holiday Hi-Jynx, Snow Way Out, and some Pikachu Chrismas Vacation.

There are a few more, but I Holiday Hi-Jynx is the most Christmas related. But it is VERY hard to find these days since it was banned due to stereotypes.

I wonder what the few more are. Haha.
    Besides "Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snowrunt!" anymore from the Hoenn Saga?

Look on https://www.serebii.net/anime/epiguide/
    You'll find all the episodes and just look for a winter one....!

Yeah, I've done that but there are so many you can't tell with the titles.

Years
  • There's a chance that the episode after next in Japan - DP108 (Mio Gym Match! Steel Battle!!) - will have a wintry theme to it, given that it's being aired on Christmas Day, but looking at the weather conditions, as it were, in recent episodes that seems a little farfetched. DP116 (Yukimenoko in a Snowstorm is its tentative title), however, could have a wintry theme, what with Yukimenoko featuring. I'd imagine, however, that we'll get a slew of 'wintry' episodes given that Satoshi-tachi will be travelling to Kissaki.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Okay then well try searching on google...that always helps me!

Back