• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Winter is here, what fun snow activities do you like?

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
Years
  • Some of you may have never experienced snow before, but for those who do, what do you usually do around the winter time? Ski or snowboard or just sled? Sometimes snowball fights are fun as well, but it is harder to mold the snow than it seems.

I usually go snowboarding in the Seirra Nevadas on the California side of the mountain though. >_>; The Nevada side is more difficult. I already know how to ski fairly well, so I'm trying out snowboarding. Zappy is prepared to eat some snow and be covered by it.

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
  • well this 1 time on a skool excursion we went 2 da snow and i saw a scabby chick in my class patting a snow man so i kicked its head off and it was really owned but a 4yr old girl n her mother chucked a skitz :\

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • Snow Boarding uhm, sledding, and uhmmm computer-ing but I can see the snow out my window :3... Iti's the most wonderful time of the year!

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Snow ball fight w/ other boarders!! :D

I don't get snow in my country, but I do in my school.

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
  • I sled down the many itsy bitsy hills around my house, and I try to ride my snowboard, but I usually hit a tree! :P I also like to try and build a fort, but it always melts or I don't finish it in time, something like that. I don't like snowballs fights because I get my @$$ whooped by my step-brother.

One thing I always have to do is make a snow-angel, and a snowman.

This winter should be fun because I got a new puppy and he is snow-white. I say it should be fun because it will be hard to find him. All I'll see are his big brown eyes.

I also like to try and ice-skate on my drive-way. We used to have a pond that would ice over, but now it always dries up before winter.

I live in Maine, I can't believe we haven't gotten a single snow-flake yet!

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • Colorado's lowlands just had their first snow, so I'm happy.

I usually ski, sled, snoball fight, all the usual. There's some open space my friends and I use for massive snowball wars.

Kine

Whatev
    Years
  • I built a snowman last year. It was something I always wanted to do as a child, and now I feel good for doing it. If I'm not busy and conditions are right, I may build another.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • I live in the desert,and we never get snow. Not even in the winter. :'( Although it did snow once or twice in the ten years I've lived here,but never for long.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • pika-mew said:
    I live in the desert,and we never get snow. Not even in the winter. :'( Although it did snow once or twice in the ten years I've lived here,but never for long.
    Wow. Which country do you come from?

My first sight of real snow was when I was 13 years old. It was exciting, but then I get bored because they take ages to melt.

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • Well, we rarely get snow in Tennessee, but when we do, I like to think we know how to have fun. The few times I've come in contact with the cold, I've gone sledding and once I went skiing in North Carolina. I wish I could visit Colorado during the winter season. I would love to learn to snowboard.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
  • I love the snow let's see sledding and snowball fights and this is an activity having no school cuz of a snow day XD also eat snow! Yum!

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • Eww, snow. >_< Living in New England, I get way too much snow. But anyways, every once in a while I do enjoy going sledding with my cousins. Snowball fights are always fun too. Snow days may be fun during the winter... but when we have to make up a week's worth of school in June it sure sucks. x_x

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Winter? It's still late Spring here, and raining heavily too :P. I have never seen snow, in Australia it snows only in the mountains and I have never been. My dad took my brother to the snow when I was overseas in Europe, though.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I've tried snowboarding and it didnt go so well XP......normally I get on ( HUGE )
    innertube and ride down the hill in my backyard....meh, snowball fights usually get dangerous for me ( bruises )....

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    SNOWBALL FIGHTS!!! AT SLEDDING HILLS!!!also i tend to like to build snow caves(i'm quite good at them...they come with their own fridge XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Er, whacking my brother over the head with one of those pool noodles in the swimming pool; running under the sprinkler for a bit before working out there's a drought and we have to preserve water; hiding inside the classroom at lunch and making fun of Let's Get Retarded (it goes like this: "Let's get ret arded" in a funny voice); wiping sweat off my face; swimming, etc. etc.

It's SUMMER in Australia! Woot go the Aussies!

Back