• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WISH center!

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2008
    Nice thread Alchemeng :)
    I wish for tms 79 and 81, and I wish I could ask for a shiny pokemon XD
    Wish points: 0

Thanks and your wish is granted! I'll trade you right after Booya.

What shiny do you need?

By the way where's the IV breeding thread?

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2008
    Wish power: 0 i would like tm 13, 26, and 90 and 90 the most and maybe leftovers too thank you

KatyaDiDGroove

Sinnoh League Champion
    Years
    • Age 42
    • NYC
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    Hey, I wish for a set of the power items minus the anklet... I'm willing to trade items or pokes from my thread! Also looking for dragon scale and deepsea scale.... Can anyone help? I'll trade whatever is required!

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    wish points: 4

i want:shiny Totodile lvl 1 adamant DD

also, i will give a life orb/choice item with my "filler"(to boost my points :P

Atomic Sharks

All-round trainer
    Years
    I wish for a your macho brace for my choice scarf, (my Life orb for your Sacred Ash) and last for items is my most need is lucky egg is that ok so that is 3 trades so i have 6 points after we are done and once i can i would like a shiny totadile

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
    Years
    Are you even here?

oh so sorry. it says closed for most of may. oh well, now it will be noticed by first-page people

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2009
    wish points: 0
    could i have power item? i would like a HP or Sp. Atk one if possible, but anyone will do.
    also do you have a beldum you would want to trade? i can offer elekids or a totadile, check out my trade thread (choose within reason though please)

Milotic_King

Beauty redefined
    Years
    I wish for a Feebas or Milotic of any nature, [I would kind of prefer the Feebas at a lower level so I could get it some Beauty first]

Or do we have to trade before I can request even a regular Pokemon?

If so, I wish for TM 13 Ice Beam [due to my laziness]

0 Wish Points

Last edited:
    Back