• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

wish tag confusion

Sleek

Eon Trainer
    Years
    i have an urge to clear things up...anyway...i dont think kairi, arcanine, frostweaver or any other smart people have mentioned this yet. or at least why. YOU CANNOT GET THE WISH TAG PEOPLE!!! time to prove it (i always got to). Any item or pokemon that is ever mentioned by other people is in all capital letters. if u talk to the lady in mossdeep, when she says wish tag, it is in LOWERCASE letters. i dont know how much i can stress that. that caught my eye, and i have this weird sixth sense that tells me about something like that, like i can feeel the game or something.

E. Master

Ho-oh Master
    Years
    Sleek is right because the lady in New Mavel will trde you her COIN CASE for WAVE MAIL and she has the item in capital letters.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    Who Started Th Stupid Rumor About It Anyway?I Mean If It Were In The Game It Also Would Have Been In The Game Guide And Its Not And Thats Anough Proof For Me. And Sleek Dose Have A Point.

Sleek

Eon Trainer
    Years
    thank you for reading my topic and responding. and miroku, if u wanted to know who started the rumor, it was a person a mentioned before, knives. he is an obsessive. but i like to clear up rumors, so keep em comin.

E. Master

Ho-oh Master
    Years
    I think that jirachi should have never been in the game because people (Knives) have been making up stuff about WISH TAG and JIRACHI. I hate jirachi! *burning a voodoo doll of jirachi and Knives* I have a jirachi and also my cousen Lenny911!!

Wynaut

Unown Master
    Years
    Guys, I know you guys are kinda angry (well actually angry) at knives but there's no bashing or flaming allowed *stares a E. Master with the voodoo dolls*

E. Master

Ho-oh Master
    Years
    *Starts burnig more voodoo dolls of jirachi and knives* I am not "bashing" knives just burni'n voodoo doll of him or her maby it's an it!

Jirachi

is made of gold
    Years
    They should have made a way to get Jirachi in the game alone and all this garbage will be over.

My game has a pink Jirachi in Fortree that you can keep catching it forever, hmm, I knew that friend who gave this game to me as a present was a hacker! He is trying to make fun of my obsession with steel type Pokemon. Steel isn't pink, and that's not funny!

knives

I R Intelligentz
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    Punched!

Jirachi said:
    They should have made a way to get Jirachi in the game alone and all this garbage will be over.

My game has a pink Jirachi in Fortree that you can keep catching it forever, hmm, I knew that friend who gave this game to me as a present was a hacker! He is trying to make fun of my obsession with steel type Pokemon. Steel isn't pink, and that's not funny![/QUOTE

gRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

For the last time i'm not obbsesed i'm just intersted!
    OK!

gee wizz, can't i get a break!

The wish tag is not avalable through NINtendo promo's so i hear.

Oh, one more thin' when is the Hoenn saga comin' out in AUS?

willow321

Years
    Wish tag know-how

Sleek,
    Rumors, rumors. Look, The wish tag item is a rumor but i have reason to believe that it works. I know how to activate Jiriachi.(i've done it, but my SP is up for rapair).
    If you ever need help just ask.
    I know most things on pokemon.

From willow321

Sleek

Eon Trainer
    Years
    u bad, bad liar. it is impossible. i can tear apart the game layers (not physically) and show u that there is no legit way. though i am eager to hear how you "activated" jirachi...

Sleek

Eon Trainer
    Years
    I don't like to flame people, but Willow, you are very, very wrong. The file is not even in the databases of the game! If you don't believe the hard facts, you should not say anything. Oh wait, your first post. Advisory; Read other threads to learn how to talk in the forums. E. Master, that was a little harsh, but right.

shiny jiriachi

poke'mon master [junior]
    Years
    How do you activate Jiriachi?

willow321 said:
    Sleek,
    Rumors, rumors. Look, The wish tag item is a rumor but i have reason to believe that it works. I know how to activate Jiriachi.(i've done it, but my SP is up for rapair).
    If you ever need help just ask.
    I know most things on pokemon.

From willow321
    I have to ask, how do you activate jiriachi, can you please tell me everything like if I have to beat the pokemon league or go to the southern island or mirage island? Please reply!

Thanks,
    shiny jiriachi

Back