• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WitchHunt - Endgame

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Oh, must have missed where it said it was a day start. Neato

Remember that time when I could have been an overpowered Queen if my Prince had only come for me? But my Prince was Christos, and he both neglected me and got himself killed. I deserve to have my legacy restored

Mr. James

Um...I believe today is when when we all give our opinions about something to be elected by the King. We have to be careful not to lynch the King as well.
I have a question. What happens if the King elects a witch by mistake?

Sparkin

It's a bad choice for the King's Court if I'm not there. I can make tasty cupcakes.
I didn't even read the rules before posting "In". Well, it doesn't really matter to me if I'm there or not. So, no.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I won't campaign for a role in the King's Court. I will instead only ask that if you think I am fit, you allow me a spot at the table.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
Years
I am noone's pawn. I shall live my life as a free man. I don't need no king.

[Vote] Kiyotaka Ishimaru

You don't get anywhere without votes and I don't like when people object to voting.

Sparkin

I am noone's pawn. I shall live my life as a free man. I don't need no king.

[Vote] Kiyotaka Ishimaru

You don't get anywhere without votes and I don't like when people object to voting.

Lol if you get elected into the king's court

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
Years
Before I forget, I felt it necessary to post the rules of this game, because they are slightly different from the usual and someone might have missed them. I'm also bolding the ones I think are the most important, hoping for a smooth game without any problems.

RULES

1. All PC and Underground rules apply!
2. Remember, this is a game, so have fun! Discussion might get heated at times but don't make things personal!
3. All game discussion should be kept here in the game thread and any private chats, you may not discuss the game outside of the game thread/private chats with anyone (whether they are playing in the game or not). Further, once players are dead they may not discuss anything with living players.
4. No dead posts allowed! Once you are dead, please refrain from posting in the thread, and please also refrain from 'Liking' any posts in the thread.

5. Posting during the night phase is not allowed!
6. You may not quote directly from your Role PM, you will need to paraphrase when discussing your role.
7. You may not quote any private discussion that you have with me (it's probably best to avoid even referencing it in the thread).
8. You also may not post any screenshots of any kind of private communication, your Role PM, screenshots to prove active lurking, etc.
9. Editing posts is not against the rules, but please try to avoid doing it frequently. Players are encouraged to double post if they need to.
10. Faking an activation of certain roles (such as the Loose Cannon) is probably a bad idea. Don't do it.

@Superjolt are you allowed to answer this : Do the King's court get their own chat when deciding for the kill? If so, do they get to learn each others alignments?

Mr. James

I guess that you want to know because you are worried that your alignment with the witches will be found out.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
Years
[Vote] Alex Kaz
I guess that you want to know because you are worried that your alignment with the witches will be found out.

Exactly, that's why I chose to ask publicly here and not in our witch chat.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
@Superjolt are you allowed to answer this : Do the King's court get their own chat when deciding for the kill? If so, do they get to learn each others alignments?
Ah yes - I forgot to update that section of the OP (knew I forgot something... :( )

The Court will have its own private chat and can communicate at all times, during the night the members can vote on a target to kill (or vote to no-kill). The members will not be informed of anyone else's alignments or roles.

I'll update the OP and re-post the info when I get the chance

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Ah yes - I forgot to update that section of the OP (knew I forgot something... :( )

The Court will have its own private chat and can communicate at all times, during the night the members can vote on a target to kill (or vote to no-kill). The members will not be informed of anyone else's alignments or roles.

I'll update the OP and re-post the info when I get the chance

To add on, what happens if the king gets elected

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
So we just vote purely based on the gut feelings without a night phase to guide us?

Back