• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

With all the new games...

Ziraider

ಠ_ಠ Get Down with the Pokemon.
Years
  • Ugh, I feel hopeless, All these new games have me broke. I cant even buy SR3 yet. I bought BF3 for PC played it until MW3 came out played the story mode quit, Then I had to get Skyrim I'm loving it. Right now I just feel hopeless I wanted to get Minecraft when the 1.0 came out since I been using *cough* non-legit *cough* until then, but I'm flat broke. Don't get me wrong all the games are good and all, it just seems like they only release games twice a year Christmas time and in the summer close to when kids are getting out of school. It's an awful thing, by time more games come out I pretty much beat all the other and I am totally bored of them once I beat them. Anyone else feeling this way?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I do agree that right about now all the great games are coming out. But the great part about games is that even if they're all release around Christmas, you can still buy them in February, March, April, until the summer games come out :P I don't see the pattern changing any time soon because let's face it, that's the best way to make money. Releasing a game in March when everyone is in school and there's no holiday coming up where games can be bought just doesn't make as much money.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I've been playing Minecraft over six months and I'm not bored yet because I play at Finnish biggest server and there are so nice community so that keeps me playing. Also there are few people that are really annoying...

BattleField 3 have great graphics and I like it's game engine but I don't which one is better - BattleField 3 or Modern Warfare 3. Those two are games which may get bored really fast.

Skyrim sounds very interesting. I like it's old-fashioned story and great new graphics. It's hard to say am I buying Skyrim or just pass it because there are also Saints Row: The Third.

Well Saints Row: The Third seems very interesting game because it have better graphics than previous Saints Row and it's story have been made better. SR3 have trophy support now so it's nice addition.

Each of these games have pros and cons and they are only opinions which of these games get bored in short time.

Back