• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wizards in Training (PG: 13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
  • Plot:
    It is the year 3000. All technology has been basically wiped out and there is no source of electricity. Life has basically been resorted back to the time of Renaissance, except there is no electricity. Light has been basically used by wind power, water power, anything naturally powered. There are no more cars, which has helped with the environment.​

Most think the source of this extravagence is because of the recent huge portal that opened over Mordan. Mordan is a small village, located far away form any civilization. Monstors including orcs, gremlins, walking pigs and more have popped through the portal, and have started wreaking havoc everywhere in the entire world.​

You are a young wizard, which back in the 21st century was very common, but now it is not. The world has changed a lot and there is no longer the United States of America or anything. Instead there are the 6 kingdoms. The Kingdom of Largel, the Kingdom of Horgan, the Kingdom of Ruvan, the Kingdom of Wroton, the Kingdom of Fortan, and the Kingdom of Wargan. There are also many villages and kingdoms that have not joined any of the major six kingdoms.​

Anyway, you are a young wizard who has been sent to the Wizard Training Academy by someone. Tuition is free since most are not willing to go there. It is great and virtualy safe, but after you have spent a few years there, you are sent to fight of the monstors and close the portal.​

The academy is located alone in a kingdom with no one else there. The entire kingdom is surronded by huge walls and everything inside is the school. You will ednure harsh training and will have to fight some monstors who have been taken away by some of our best students.​

Have fun, and be safe.​

Rules:
    • No spamming​
    • No flamming​
    • No bunnying​
    • No goddmodding​
    • Don't be an idiot and act like your character is the best wizard ever, because their not. There are going to be spots in this RP where you're character will have to fight another older student, and lose at points as to where in other spts they'll have to win​
    • HAve fun.​
    • Obey all rules.​
    Name:
    Appearence: (Include what their wand looks like)
    Personality:
    History:
    RP Sample:​

HEre is mine since I will be playing to as a student and will be controlling all the teacher's and stuff:​

Name: Maximillion

Appearence: Max is about average height and weight. He stand at about 6 feet tall and weighs about 95 lbs. He has sandy colored hair and it is usually ruffled. He has bright green eyes. He wears a light green long-sleeved shirt and black shorts, a necklace with a yellow star figure at the end, and brown running shoes. His wand always stays in its black case with velcro on the back of it, and it stays rigth next to his hadn in his sleeve so if something happens he can open the case and pull it right out.​

Personality: Max loves to get in to mischief and trouble, but blame it on other people, which has never worked. He does all sorts of stupid pranks and always gets caught. He loves animals and oves to be in the outdoors. He also considers the academy a camp.​

History: Will be revealed later on in the RP
    RP Sample: Don't need it since I run this RP​

All students do not know any spells...and everyone must be a newcomer!! Break these rules in your SU and you will instantly be declined! HAve fun!!​

Slots:
    1. Pikalover 10 as Maximillion
    2. pokefan89 as Calden Xanth
    3. alysa as Lady Myschala
    (Once all are taken SU's will be closed:)​

Last edited:

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • Woot! First to post sign-up!

Name: Calden Xanth

Appearence: Calden is rather short, standing at about 4'8". He has long (a few inches past his shoulders) light brown hair that he keeps in a ponytail, pale, but not sickly skin, and dark blue eyes. He wears a dark blue jacket open over a crimson shirt, a dark blue pleated skirt, and blue tennis shoes. His wand, a short piece of wood with a cresent moon shape on one end, is kept in special straps on the inside of his left sleeve, in easy reach.

Personality: Calden is rather quickly angered, and just as quickly calmed again. In fact, it can be quite easy to play with his emotions, seeing as how he speedily shifts between them. Due to this, he is rather quick to consider someone his friend and just as quick to treat them as an enemy should they do anything to hurt him, no matter how slight. Of course, he is also quick to forgive almost anyone of almost anything.

History: Calden grew up in a small viallage outside the great kingdoms. He has led a pretty uneventful life. In fact, the only noteworthy event so far would be his short time in a bandit gang when he was about 7.

RP Sample: "Awesome," Jamie said as he stepped onto the school grounds, "This place
    rocks!" He looked around while he walked, taking in the sight of the large
    school. His long brown hair blew about in the breeze while his blue eyes
    sparkled with happiness. "I can't wait to meet my roommate," he said as he
    walked into the building.

Rarely late for anything, Jamie had gotten the chance to go to Stonewall
    Acedemy by being the first to sign up for a limited time offer. His parents
    weren't rich at all, (heck, they didn't even have enough money to support
    him) so the oppurtunity to go to a place like Stonewall was just a dream to
    him, until today.

"Cool," he said, walking up to the door of his room, passing by Kaz. "I love
    this place already."

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • pokefan89: Ah the History is a little short...could use a few more senteces but waht the heck? Accepted! We have our first wizard!!

Alysa

Mew (Myuu) the New Species
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Name: Lady Myschala

Apperance: Lady Myschala is slenderly built, she wears long flowing robes, with her long hair tied back and tucked inside her headress. Her hair is a deep blonde, and her eyes are a striking purpleish colour.

Lady Myschala's wand is dark crimson, and is rumoured to contain the fire of a dragon in the center, where the magic comes from.

Personality: Lady Myschala is quiet spoken and very studious, she likes her books and doesn't like to break rules too often. She can be found usually in the school library reading about the anchient Wizards, Witches, Sorceresses and Warlocks. When she is faced with conflict she tends to try to stray into the background seeing as she doesn't like it. If she has no choice but to fight, she stands her ground. Though she can be laid back at times, if you get on her bad side, watch out because she will not let you off light minded. It takes a lot to get her to this point though.

History: Lady Myschala was born into a family with amazing magical powers, her mother used to be a teacher at a wizarding school and she has wanted her daughter to follow in her footsteps ever since.

Her father on the other hand deals with Dragons, raising them and breeding them in a secret place in the forest where they live back home. He hopes that one day Dragons will come to rule the earth again.

Like her father Myschala wants to tame Dragons, but also wants to learn. Her studious and quiet nature makes her very understanding. Though she hasn't told anyone her secreat desire, she longs to have a cloose friend she can confide in. Back home she used to talk to her Dragon statue her mother had given her for her 11th birthday.

Now Lady Myschala is begining her first day of school with her new wand, which is rumoured to contain the fire of a dragon. Though the rumour hasn't been proved, only Myschala knows the truth but will not tell anyone. She is constantly thinking of her father and what he has told her.

Rp Sample: As the rain cascaded down from the sky Myschala looked up, and sighed. She had longed for the sun to come out so she could run outside and play with her friends. She didn't like to be cooped up inside for long. She wanted to learn everything there was to learn before she headed to school for the year. Her thoughts were interupted by a knocking on her door.

"Myschala, it's time for dinner, please come downstairs and help set the table"

The voice belonged to her father, whom was a famous Dragon Breeder. This was the person she looked up to. Longing one day to be like him. Sighing again and streaching her arms and she got up from her chair by the window, she made her way to the door. Opening it up she took a final look at the rain and then thundered downstairs. When she got there a package was sitting on the table wrapped in a red bow and sparkling enchanted papper. She had forgotten it was her own birthday.

"Well... What are you waiting for? Open it up." Inquired her mother and father together.

Myschala shook the package lightly and then opened it up revealing a small, but sturdy Dragon statue. It had red wings and bright crystals that refracted the light making it shine as a rainbow would. Myschala was speachless.

(I hope that sample was good enough and it makes up for my lack of history)

Last edited:

Alysa

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Ooc: Sorry about the lack in personality, It was late last night when I was writing it. I can update it though. 1 second.

I've updated her personality, if you'd like to give it a run through, that would be great. Let me know if it's lacking something else or if there is too much information.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • alysa: It's fine!! Great SU!

Everyone: If someone knows somebody who likes this kind of tuff tell them about the RP!!! We need more people before I can begin it! We need atleast 5 people until we can start...and once we have 5 I'll wait one more day to see if we can get 7 then:)

Alysa

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    OoC: I can`t wait until the Role Play really starts, this is going to be so much fun.

galford3427

One shall stand One shall fall
    Years
  • Hope your still trying to get this going.

Name: Alkade Cole

Appearence: Alkade stands at about 5'4 and weight is 103lbs. She has dark red hair that is about shoulder lenght. She has it clipped back with green barrets so it stays behind her ears, except for bangs that are parted in two long strands that fall down her face. Her eyes are emeral green and she has very faint freckles arcross her nose. Her ears are pierced with 5 holes in each. Her normal style of dress is Black boots, black tights, a purple and green skirt that goes to her knees with a black studded belt around her waist, black button down shirt with a red tank top underneath, midnight blue choker and many rings and bracelets. So a normal goth/punk look. She wears purple eye shadow and black lipstick. Her wand is a 5" black wand with red markings running down it. It's core is a ground dragon scale. She keeps it in a case on her belt on her left side so she can reach over and pull it out with her right hand.​

Personality: Alkade is a bit of a loner and is usually stand offish around others. She is a good natured person but due to her history she doesnt talkto people much and prefers to be by herself. She is sarcastic and easy to anger if the wrong buttons are pushed. However she is quick to stand up for her friends and once she feels she belongs she is loyal to the end to her group. Although she does get bored easily and that could cause her to act in an irratic fashion if things arent going quick enough.​

History: Alkade's parents were killed by the monsters from the portal when she was 5 and has since lived on her own. Having no family and no body to form a bond with she has retreated inside herself and become a somber loner. To survive in this world she had to resort to stealing in order to make sure she had clothes and food. After a while she banded with a group of roaming theives just so she wouldnt go hungry. While never really believing in the philosophies that the other thieves believed she soon set out on her own once again. Doing odd jobs at various villages and kingdoms to be able to live she soon came into posession of her wand. She had been working cleaning an old storage shed for an old woman when a box fell from the top of a shelf and hit her on the head. After recovering from the pain she opened the box to find a wand inside. After picking up the wand a strange wind surronded her and since that time the wand has been hers. Shortly after her 13th birthday she recieved a message inviting her to Wizard School.​

RP Sample: Alkade walked through the massive doors of the school. She held her head down trying not to make any eye contact with the other students.​

"What am I doing here, this isn't for me." she thought to herself.​

It seemed that many of the other students were happy to be there, but she still was not sure of her feelings. She walked down a corridor that was to lead to her room. She knew she wasn't going to be living by herself and would most likely have a roommate.​

"Please don't let me get stuck with a loud mouth who wants to talk all the time."​

The very thought of sharing a room with a chatterbox turned her stomach. She hated talking to people, it came from being on her own for so long. She didn't even talk that much when she ran with the Black Hand Thieves. She was more of a silent partner in that respect.​

She continued to walk, head down staring at the marble floor under her feet.​

(Hope you are still trying to get this going, it could turn out to be really fun. Also I have been RP'ing on the World of Warcraft boards for a while so I know the drill)​

Last edited:

Hiruka

A Writer From Planet Pencil!<3
    Years
  • I'll happily join in! <3

Name: Flutter Catane
    Appearance: With long, navy hair that is usually let down to upper-legs and pale, grass-green eyes, Flutter is generally uncommon in terms of appearance. She stands at only five foot, but is somehow only sixty pounds, something of which no one understands. Generally, she wears a violet skirt to a bit past her knees, her abdomen covered by a white blouse with pink lace-like fabric at the collar. Her wand, which is brown wand holding green and orange markings all along it, is usually seen being clutched tightly in her right hand.
    Personality: Flutter is a generally shy girl, not liking confrontation by any means. She is generally horrible with other people, however will run immediately to help someone if she sees them in pain. She has a wild imagination, likely to how much free time she had in her past.
    History: Flutter spent most of her time prior to coming to the school bedridden. It wasn't until she'd turned ten, in fact, that they'd figured out an herbal remedy to lessen the effects of her incurable illness. She has an older brother whom she keeps in contact, but doesn't remember her parents well, as she was raised by her uncle. She eats quite a bit of sugar in a day but has yet to gain much of any weight. She chokes if she tries to eat something with a smaller amount of sugar content then her body can handle, so she's very careful about what she eats.
    RP Sample:
    It was finally the day for her to enter a school that she'd never thought she could enter. Her father had sent a letter to her uncle, stating that he'd enrolled her in a special school for wizardry and magic. However, her health caught her into an unsure state about the idea of going. It had taken much talking with her older brother, Sayaku, to get her to go to the school.

Pushing aside the thought of her struggle on deciding to accept the invitation, Flutter pushed open the large doors of the school, looking around briefly before taking a step inside. A growl escaped her stomach as she clutched tightly onto her wand as she usually did, her extra hand holding onto her stomach that was angered by hunger.

"Where can I find food?" She asked herself, looking around as she walked. Unfortunately, she hit a creaky board or something of the like, losing balance of her stepping and falling over, groaning. "Floors really do hate me for some reason..."

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • uhhh...guys I've actually decided to just focus on my other RPs at the moment...ive been getting busy really and i got bored with this quickly...i dont have any ideas.

PLEASE CLOSE THIS SOME MOD!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back