• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

><Wolf_Dog's Request Thread><

Wolf_Dog_17

No one to be messed with.
    Years
    Alright, I've been spriting for a while, so I've decided to open my own shop. Here are a few examples...

[NOTE: My friend is letting me use her account because mine doesn't work. So, NO, THESE ARE NOT STOLEN.]

Fusions=-

Recolorings=-

[[For fusions, I can do 3 pokemon fusions. I CANNOT do animations, but I can do recolorings, fusions, back-images (for battle scenes), red+white+blue, and some other custom features. I might be able to do a custom image, but it might take me a while.]]

Last edited:

Wolf_Dog_17

Years
    lacrossegypsy: Do you want me to make a pokemon colored Spiderman? Or look like him? Or do you want it to be custom?

missingnomaster:

Last edited:

Wolf_Dog_17

Years
    It's got the lightbulb on his head.

PS: Sorry if they seem a bit blurry, whenever I save my images, I do BMP. But photobucket turns them back to JPG.

Wolf_Dog_17

Years
    Gnomes are those things with the pointy hats and dqarf-like clothes, right? Ok, I'll do it. If it's not what you requested, I will edit it-

EDIT: It's almost midnight here, I need to get off. I will finish it, first thing in the morning.

TheOnly

The Random Repper....
    Years
    OM...... that is great i will downsize it a bit but wow is all i can say, wow.

and last for you pleaze a....a........giant spider!

Last edited:
    Back