• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Services] Wolfe’s Gen 8 Aprimon Shop!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 13, 2024
Welcome to Wolfe's Gen 8 Aprimon Shop!

This week we have 75 Unique Aprimon!

Hunts are 4:1 in your favor. The first person to offer me a Pokémon on my hunt list will get 4 free Aprimon of your choice!

I will trade for Aprimon, balls, or mints, or patches. Standard rate.

(me:you)

3:1 If offering an Apriball, an Ability Patch, or Mint

1:1 If offering an HA

This weeks HUNT are:

Dream Ball HA Silicobra

Dream Ball HA Sandygast

Fast Ball HA Swinub

Fast Ball HA Gible

Fast Ball HA Larvitar

Remember, they are 4:1! Last week, all 3 hunts were completed! This time, if all 5 hunts are completed, they will be replaced with new hunts!

Do you have a Pokémon you want to battle with but hate breeding?! Inquire about our IV breeding service!

ALL of my Pokémon are HA when applicable. They have random natures, however.

DREAM BALL

Treecko, East Shellos, Fletchling, Drilbur, Eiscue, Nidoran( male and female! ), Dreepy, G-Ponyta, Onix, Duskull, Scyther, Larvitar, Gible, Buneary, Swinub, Wooper, Trapinch, Sandshrew, Gastly, Omanyte

LOVE BALL

Wooper, Drifloon, Treecko, Eevee

HEAVY BALL

Ralts, Ferroseed, Larvitar, Trapinch, Gible, G-Darumaka, Cufant, Foonguss

SAFARI BALL

Archen, Bulbasaur

FAST BALL

Carvanha, Aron, G-Farfetch'd, Kabuto, Abra, Drifloon

LEVEL BALL

Drilbur, Lileep, Vulpix, Trapinch, Swinub, Charmander

MOON BALL

Ineedee (male and female!), Goomy, Gible, Mudkip, Impidimp, Rockruff (own tempo), Amaura

LURE BALL

Miltank, Arrokuda, Bulbasaur

FRIEND

Rotom

SPORT BALL

Eiscue, Heracross, Swinub, Cufant, Rotom, Mimikyu, Silicobra, Pincurchin, Clobbopus, Impidimp

BEAST BALL

Gible, Sableye, Sandshrew, Lapras, Axew

Years
  • Age 59
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I'll take the challenge with a fastball thick fat Swinub (icicle crash, fissure, curse, freeze-dry). If I can get 4: fast Kabuto, sport Swinub, sport Mimikyu, sport Cufant.

Back