• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolfie and Gunner's trade thread!!! MUST READ NAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Yes Tar is Ev'd and I will trade the Jirachi =D. I also got a Wishmkr shiny modest one. Tar and Latias for weavile and Metagross? What about Jirachi?

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Tar and Latias for Weavile and Metagross, that's fine with me.

I guess I'd like the Jirachi too if you wanted one of the other pokes I offered. But if not, that's fine and I can come back and offer something else =P

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I'll wait on Jirachi and see if I can find something else to trade later.

In the meantime, we can do the other trade. My F/C is in my sig.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Alrighty, see you on. So will Gunners be able to trade tomorrow? If not I can definitely wait, just wondering ^___^

Years
    Shiny Suicune is doable, however my manaphy is not untrained and isn't cloned, so it isn't up for trade at the moment. Is there anything else you would want for your Infernape?

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    @ Aurafire
    Hopefully and thanks.
    @ Ultima
    I can clone.
    @ Latioslegends
    Who was it again? I forgot. Tell me then we'll trade quickly cause I have to go soon.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I think I got the wrong Latias....This one is trained in HP and Speed, not Sp attack and Speed. It also doesn't have the Calm Mind set =/

Years
    Okay. However it seems my router is not letting my DS connect with the internet. So, all trades we have will have to wait until tommorow. Please PM me now and I will get back to use A.S.A.P.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Let me check something Aura.

Umm wait. That is Negator's Latias from Smogon. The all famous one. It has those IVs but not moves. If you want, I can get it back, erase the EVs and Ev train it for you. The IVs are the same as Gunner's but different moves.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Let me check something Aura.

Umm wait. That is Negator's Latias from Smogon. The all famous one. It has those IVs but not moves. If you want, I can get it back, erase the EVs and Ev train it for you. The IVs are the same as Gunner's but different moves.

That would be awesome if you could do that. I'll be on wifi again for the trade back. YOu can just send me a filler guy if you want. ;D

Actually, what are the exact EVs on this? I might keep it, depending on what they are.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I don't know. I'm really sorry but I can't trade right now. It's nearly 1 am where I live and if my parents catch me online they will KILL me. lol. Tomorrow please? Sorry.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I don't know. I'm really sorry but I can't trade right now. It's nearly 1 am where I live and if my parents catch me online they will KILL me. lol. Tomorrow please? Sorry.

Haha, no problem. Actually, I think I'll keep this one. I can just use EV reducing berries and stuff. So no worries, and thanks for the trade. ;D

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    This like the 3rd time you forgot the trade xD.

Evd hitmochan
    Evd Gardevior
    Modest shiny Latias

for my-

Latios 29/2/29/29/31/31
    Timid lvl 50
    154/86/100/181/130/178
    Evs 4 HP /252 Sp Atk/ 252 Spe
    Feraligatr (lvl 49) 30/ 31 / 31/ x / 30/ 31
    160/168/118/82/101/124
    Adamant

I forget what was the ev spread on gardevior and Hitmochan?

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    @slowpokez soz nothing
    @aura yeah i need an IV bred porygon2 if you got one either UT or the defensive duck smogon set :P
    @Volker yeah all are NNable if you don't mind AR involvement. The AR code doesn't affect the pokemon just my OT number so i can change it to whatever number i want so i can change it.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Gunners, I do have an IV'd Porygon2: The IVs look perfect, I just can't tell for sure because the EVs aren't spread out evenly. HP is maxed and the rest are split between the defenses. It's the defensive duck set from smogon:

Bold
    374/176/272/246/258/156
    Thunderbolt
    Ice Beam
    Recover
    Thunder Wave

Last edited:
    Years
    Hello, I am ready to do the trade now, or sometime today. The trade consisted of my shiny Suicune and Manaphy for your shiny Cresselia and Infernape. You don't have to clone the Manaphy for me, I decided.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    @ Aurafire
    KK Thanks!
    @ Latioslegends
    So 3 of mine for 2 of yours? Can I pick 1 more to even it out.
    @ Ultima
    Ok. Ready when you are.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back