• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WOLFIIS and ♠SHINY♠MR.MIME♠ trade thread, we got everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2007
    kk

ok man , but i really need it to have an electrizer.

edit: my fc is 0559 3999 3920, whenever u get ur wifi working

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    oh, i can get it the electrizer too, dont worry. i have one that i can just attach to a pokemon when i GTS clone

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
    Hey,im interested in Ev shiny Lucario although i know hes gonna cost an arm and a leg so.what kind of ev pokemon are you looking for? lol

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2007
    ok

how will i know when u get ur wifi working. srry im new, but does this forum have a messaging system?

thnx

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    yashiro: if i get a "cloning device" (AR) this week you can have it for any old shiny. also, could you write down our other trade real quick? i want to put it on the front for reference

sixpack: yeah, there's a pm system, the pm link is in the upper left. i'll send you one when i'm done

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    ok, i put it up for shiny turtwig, and i'll get back to you on the lucario

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Wolf:
    I'll trade you any of my non-legendary shinies for Tyrouge, Altaria, and Quagsire.

Also, We still need to do our trade that's been up in the air for quite a while

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    i like shiny beedrill, electrode and gyarados. how touched is gyarados?

and please remind me of our trade, i'll put it on my front page here so i dont forget

EDIT: scratch that, i actually like the shedinja more than the beedrill

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    hm, i like the cranidos and the charmander.

as above stated, i dont have my ds at ahnd, and even if i did i wouldnt take it out at work. i can get you the natures by tonight

So Wolfie you haven't forgotten about my offer for the shiny Piplup or squirtle have you? Can you please check the natures of those for me. you said you were interested in my shiny charmander and cranidos (normal) with egg moves earthquake and crunch level 1.

both legit.

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    whoops. yeah, i'll get you those natures when i get home. do me a favor and send me a pm real quick to remind me

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    i like shiny beedrill, electrode and gyarados. how touched is gyarados?

and please remind me of our trade, i'll put it on my front page here so i dont forget

Don't pick Beedrill, as that was one of the Pokemon from our never-done trade.

THe Gyarados is VERY touched. I leveled it to Lv.100. The ID # is not good (Name: Death ID:00666. HaX), but he had no other shinies. THe Gyarados itself is not hacked, just the ID. I don't know whther that makes it illegit or not. I haven;t removed it from my threads yet, so sorry.

I Give:
    Shiny Beedrill
    Lv.23 Untouched Houndoom
    Lv.71 Tryanitar
    Lv.1 Adamant Night Slash Skorupi
    Lv.50 Latias

For:
    Shiny Kelcleon
    ...and four other Pokemon I can't remeber ._.;

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    ok, i added sixpack to mywait list, and dunsparce, we'll dicuss the trade later today to figure out what to even it out wth

and with that, let's get the shop open for today! offer up!

as a note, i wont be offering my shiny piplup for a while, along with my :sigh: shiny entei, raikou and suicine, and my movie darkrai. i am doing some research about them, they are most likely hacks though.

and if anyone recieved one or more of the ones i mentioned above, i will gladly give a refund if you like.

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    can't check atm, unfortunately. i believe the jolteon and vaporeon are hasty though, they came from my now-daycared lvl 14 eevee

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back