• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WOLFIIS and ♠SHINY♠MR.MIME♠ trade thread, we got everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stats of your shiny Shuckle, Poliwrath, Poliwhirl, Rhyperior, Nincada, and Meowth please? And for the non-lvl 100 ones I mentioned, could you also tell me whether they are untouched or not?

Shuckle- lvl.100
hp=206
atk=50
def=521
sp.atk=56
sp.def=573
spd=46

poliwrath lvl 60
hp=178
atk=105
def=137
sp.atk=102
sp.def=114
spd=114

poliwhirl=lvl 43
hp=110
atk=55
def.=73
sp.atk=57
sp.def=52
spd=92

rhyperior lvl 55
hp=200
atk=171
def=155
sp.atk=79
sp.def=69
spd=63

nincadalv 6
hp=20
atk=11
def=16
sp.atk=7
sp.def=8
spd=11

meowth lvl 16
hp=39
atk =19
def=18
sp.atk=21
sp.def=18
spd=38

I like the Shuckle and Nincada, the Nincada is untouched I presume?

yessir but may i ask why two pokemon?? i mean im not tryna be unfair or anything but i just wanted to know

Well, it's a shiny Metagross, which is hard enough to come by to begin with, and it's EV trained, which takes a long time.

I don't ahve a spare leftovers hanging around unfortunately, but I could throw on a Master Ball, I have like 5 of those.

Well, I can check wehn I get home whether I have one of those TM's for you. Will you be on late tonight or tomorrow for trade?

Alright, just know it could be 11 or later tonight, I'm going to the county fair when I get home from work and don't know when I'll eventually get home.

Can I get the nature/moveset/ev spread of the Shiny Drapion and Tyranitar? =]

Sorry, not right now. I can't exactly do that kinda stuff at work :/. But I can get you all that later tonight, if you just send me a PM to remind me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back