• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolf's Rain fan club !

Silver_Arcanine

User title ?XD
Years
  • Rules :
    Stay on topic
    Keep the min. of four words rule when posting pictures ( I don't want this thread to be closed due to spamming )
    Pairing talk allowed
    No character bashing
    Members :
    Silver_Arcanine(owner)
    Rika Kamiya (Co-owner)
    Biohazard Girl
    Metallika
    Latios2005
    Bree~chan
    Angel
    Claire

Last edited:

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    OMG! Finally! May I please join, Silver_Arcanine? It's been like forever since I've seen Wolf's Rain though v.v XD

Silver_Arcanine

User title ?XD
    Years
  • Sure ! I'll add you to the list !
    Oh and I made a new banner for the club :
    Wolf's Rain fan club !
    [/URL][/IMG]

Anyone else who wants to join can !^^
    Silver_Arcanine

Silver_Arcanine

User title ?XD
    Years
  • Thanks^^ I love Wolf's Rain,I just love the ending song Gravity the most^^
    I agree ,the ending song is my favorite ! XD
    I'll have more banners ,each featuring a character from Wolf's Rain (ie: Blue ,Hige ,Kiba*Glomps * ,Tsume ,Toboe *Hugs * , and Cheza .) And I'll only do a darcia banner for the members that really ,really ,really like him .To put it nicely , he is not one of my favorite characters .If I say anything else ,that would be spoiling the series for the people that haven't seen it all ^^;;.

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    Darcia...=3~~ XDDD

But other than him, Kiba ^.^ XD Toboe is great too. And so is...*looks for list* oO

I forgot completely about the first episodes OO;;;;

Silver_Arcanine

User title ?XD
    Years
  • YAY!XD Thanks Jacob ( Latios2005 ) ! I'll add you to the list !XD( By the way ,don't be so formal with me ! I'm like your older sister ! )
    My favorite character is Kiba ,but I like Toboe too ! (And Hige ,Tsume ,Blue , Cher ,and the list goes on ,and on ,and on !XD)
    Rika if you want I can fill you in on what happens in the show ( Cosidering that I've seen every episode possible !^_^ )
    Banner status : Can't find pictures that don't give spoilers O.o ....

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • I haven't seen them all,but I know that Blue comes back and she can turn human,and Cheza gets reunited with Kiba and all that so,no thanks^^ I'd rather wait and see the episodes^^

Silver_Arcanine

User title ?XD
    Years
  • *Sigh* This is something that I need to post (Even though I don't want to ) I'm in the prosses of moving and here is a list of things that I wont be able to do : Post on PC , Check my email , write fanfictions , chat on (Msn messanger , AIM ,and yahoo messanger ) ,.....and the list goes on . I'm not leaving PC for good !I just wont have internet conection for a long time :( .
    Rika Kamiya , I'm leaving you in charge while I'm gone .
    However ,if by any chance ,I might be able to use Bree's computer to make a couple of posts when I visit her and Effy . But other than that ,I'm pretty much with out internet .;-;
    See you all when I finish moving !
    Silver_Arcanine

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I havent watched it, but i know the story and ive seen screenshots ^^ i <3 wolves

Back