• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Wondering about the Black/White Global Trading System...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExoticSilver77

Temperamental Artist
    Years
    I've been looking to trade for a Reshiram in the GTS, when I notice the people who have offered Reshirams want level 9 and under Haxorus, Archeops, Zekrom, or Reshiram.

Is it possible to breed a level 1 Haxorus, or doesn't it hatch as an Axew? I also thought it was impossible to breed legendaries, or are these all people who have hacked games?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Nope, you can't breed a level 1 Haxorus, the same applies to any third evolution of any evolution line. As for breeding legendaries, that's impossible, but generally people put level 9 or so legendaries because they know people won't accept their offers and therefore they can clone. Not entirely sure of how they clone that way, but apparently doing that helps with cloning. As for hacked games, unless they're offering them, then generally probably for cloning purposes (since most of the time, people don't usually want level 9 legendaries).

Alsooo, we have a Quick Questions sticky, please use that next time for any other questions. :3

Wondering about the Black/White Global Trading System...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back