• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WOO PC!!!!!

Years
    hey deoxysdude here im so excited im finally a pc member i always seen this site when ive been searching for poke-stuff but now im a official member im so happy. My intrest are mainly rom hacking im a new hacker ive been at it for about a month im currently devolping my own game pokemon dark moon and im really excited about the release which might be sometime in januray if someone make a pokemon ruby a-text ini sometime soon ...PC!!!!

p.s im very proud of my sig

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Glad to see ya fixed your signature!

Woo PC! :D You are pretty freakin' excited to be here, huh? Well, I hope we're able to live up to our reputation and keep ya entertained for a looooong time to come. If you're into ROM hacking, I'm sure you'll find we're pretty much the authority when it comes to Pokémon hacks. Well, the English-speaking authority. There are some pretty awesome sites if you happen to speak Spanish...

Good luck on Dark Moon! But are you really gonna be able to develop an entire game by January? D: That's like... a heck of a lot of work!

Don't work too hard, m'kay? You're here to have fun after all.

Back