• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Working During The Super Bowl

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well today I had to work today and we were so busy! We had all registers open and all of them were pretty full. But I worked so hard to move my line, and I did great. And I didn't even stress out. Last year I got stressed out. But this year I didn't. I was calm. Maybe because I finally got some sleep. I went to bed early last night. I was tired last night, feeling like I am going to faint. I am glad I went to bed like I did. I wouldn't fuction well today if I didn't go to bed like I did.

So today was a great day. I had great customers and it wasn't too hetic like last year. We were busy but I didn't feel overwhelmed. Looks like we are going to get record sales though. Yay I am going to keep my job! I just need to think like that. If we are very busy I just think about that I will keep my job.

And that is all I got to say, have a nice evening everyone.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • Awwww, that sucks Lucy, but at least you handled it well! And maybe next year you won't have to work.

The Colts are still better, js.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    @Mario: Yep they did win. And to me, they deserved it. They worked really hard to get this far. They needed to go all the way. And they did! Even though I didn't watch it I did hear that they won.

@Jess: Yeah hopefully I will get lucky and be off next year. But I doubt it. I hope though I will get off earlier. Yesterday I got out around 6:45pm. I wish maybe I get off at 2:30. XD But yep I handle it well. It wasn't so bad. :)

Lol, well the Colts did well themselves. They went this far, and I am happy for them too.

Back