• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Working late...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well as you guys notice, I been having weird hours as of late. I don't work early that much anymore. I been working a lot of late hours, and it is getting to me. I did change my availability and I am going to talk to them! Because it is getting to the point that I can't take it anymore. I thought maybe it will get better, so I put up with it. Nope, it only gotten worse, so no more. I don't mind working late, but not all the time. Like once a week won't be bad.

I swear I been full-time for awhile and been with the company for NINE YEARS. And there are people who are part-time and haven't been with the company for awhile, they GET GREAT HOURS! While me and rest of the full-timers get the end of the stick. It isn't fair. I know some part-timers can't work late because they have other things to do. There is nothing wrong with that. There are some of them though I notice, they don't have anything to do, why they can work late?! I got things I want to do after I get out of work! I am tired of doing things before I go in. It is so annoying.

So hopefully everything will change once the new year hits. I miss working during the day. And I want it back.

Back