• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game Idea] Working title: Pokemon Iron

ObnoxiousOboe

The Musical Psychic
Years
  • Hi friends!

So I am already designing maps for my upcoming fangame in Pokemon Essentials GS (the Gold/Silver mod of Essentials), and right now it's called Pokemon Iron. It's a sequel to the Gold/Silver/Crystal and HeartGold/SoulSilver games set in a region that's north of Johto, and is supposed to be a parallel world of Johto (a la Majora's Mask). I already have Gym Leaders and Pokemon in mind, and I am currently mapping out the plot. What I just need are people who would like to help with sprite and tileset design since I suck at drawing even a flower. 😳 I'm always open to recruits for my design team here.

What do you guys think? Also, if anyone is on board who has experience in sprite creating and any additional experience in scripting, let me know!

Back