• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"working title"

Status
Not open for further replies.

protoman

everyone got to read!
    Years
    Ok, this is my first rp, so tell me how go the plot is sence i have worked on it for over a week.

Every five years the Towns of Elements have a celabration to get ready for a long quest to reforge their sword of Protection. The councle members are the ones who chose the person from each of the six clans (earth,fire,wind,water,dark, and light). The people chosen are chosen by their skills of their clan through puzzles and battles.

The celabration is for seven days, and on the seventh day the councle will chose the people to go on the quest. The next day the group will set of on their grand adventure to save their world from destruction!

(Ok that was lam)

Here is what you fill out:

Name:
    Discription:
    Clan:
    Power(must go with clan type):
    Wepon:
    Job(black smith ect.):

heres mine,

Name: Pyro
    Personality: (dont realy got one because i am bad at making one and stiking with is)
    Discription:He has black baggy pants with fire all around them. same style shirt, and a cape that is the same style.
    Clan:fire
    Power:can transform in to a fire animal
    Wepon:sword
    Job:black smith

ok there it is my first rp. please join!

Edit:I am one of the six people when the celabration starts, and the first person of each clan is one of the six

Last edited:

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
    I'll Join...
    Name:Sakamoko
    Personality:Sakamoko is a fierce fighter but is a loyal friend, who hopes for good times in their world...
    Discription:(Picture is attatched)
    Clan:Wind
    Power:Sakamoko can turn normal air into forces that he can use to attack his opponets.
    Wepon:Iron Gloves
    Job:Sakamoko teaches the younger ones of the Wind Clan the powersa of the Wind clan. He teaches them with his mentor Makitoro helping him with the more complicated abilities.

Last edited:

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    Name:Jared
    Personality:Funny, and Social, yet dark and descrete at times, depends on the mood.
    Discription: Tall, with shaggy blonde hair. Usually wearing blue jeans, and Ts.
    Clan: Water
    Power: Water and Ice control.
    Wepon: His magic.
    Job: Ranger

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Name: Akemi
    Personality: One word. Hyperactive. Akemi is very energetic, and always ready to take on the world. She often acts before thinking, and trouble seems to follow her. But, Akemi has a dangerous temper, and thats when she loses control of her power.
    Discription: Scarlet eyes and strait red-brown hair that reaches the middle of her back. She wears an orange sleeveless shirt and baggy red pants.
    Clan: Fire
    Power: Fire manipulation
    Wepon: A large sword that looks like its too big for Akemi
    Job: Traveler

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2005
    Name - Flo
    Age - 18
    Personality - Flo is a very spirited person who sometimes likes to be left alone, and when she does, she doesn't like to be bothered. Other times she is the happiness and hyperness of the group, but will get angry easily, and won't stop for anything, or anyone who gets in her way, unless it is something or someone she cares for.
    Discription - Flo wears all black, for that is the color of her soul, black to her is as clear and free and profound as her crystal clear mezmorizing blue eyes, she wears her jet black hair down with constant waves running through it.
    Clan - Dark
    Power - Can make the skys go black with fear, and can wake up unimaginable images in your mind that would make one go blind if to ever see in real life sometimes making that person go insane before getting the chance to fight back, has the power to move things with her dark and powerful mind, and can read one's mind and even talk to them through it, sometimes threatening them if they are harmful, and Flo can also make that sky that was once black with fear or any sky that was already dark go back to the way it was, happy, and bright, for she can control all darkness, she can tell it to come, or she can tell it to leave, mind control.
    Weapon - her powers
    Job - I'll get back to you....

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Joe_Johnson_Dk_Roy said:
    okay you do that then. (I'm bored)

So am I. Perhaps the person who made this RP up will let me be related to him, because Akemi is one of the most fun characters to play as. Shes ditsy. Fweeeeeee!

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Of course I know your name! I was... uh... just testing you!!! *uneasy laugh* Okay, I'll be a tag-a-long. Fweeee! I get to tag along! (Sorry, I'm kinda hyper right now....)

O

Your Mom
    Years
    Name: Ephraim
    Personality: Knowledgable, Reliable, Steps up at unexpected times.
    Description: He is dressed in oversized white robes, with golden bracelets and armlets dangling from him. He wears a big dangling golden chain, Has light blonde hair, and blue eyes.
    Clan: Light
    Power: Very good eyesight
    Weapon: Lightbow
    Job: Archer?

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2005
    Why don't we wait a day or two more to start? I mean, some more people want to join when that time comes and we've already started, I mean, it's only been a day since you posted the RP....

~Flo

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2005
    Okay!!!

I'm kinda bored too!

I wonder if anyone else has joined the AAPR(all about punk rock) club yet...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back