• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

World Maps [Request]

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    yay ill make my map tomorrow and then you can make one for me!-btw can you make maps like that of the kanto johto and hoenn, welll i guess i could find hoen but whatever...

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    Well don't forget like you did last time.. At least put up a time limit maybe?

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    Ok, seriously, where are you. Must've forgotten.... again. Well good luck completing your requests rm2k3kiddo.

Edit to post below:

1. I'm not complaining, I'm jsut simply reminding him.

2. If you think a game demo is more important than anything else, then I have three words for you: "Get a Life....".

This is in no way rude because I'm just being serious. If you put a game before church or friends, things like that, all I can say is good luck socially...

Last edited:

rubyrulez

Back in Action...again...
    Years
    Barry said:
    Ok, seriously, where are you. Must've forgotten.... again. Well good luck completing your requests rm2k3kiddo.

Give Rm2k3kid a break, he is very, very busy! He's on the verge of releasing his next demo, which is more important than anything else at this point. Give him a break, cut him some slack. The more you complain, the more likely he won't make your map!

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    *Sigh's* Oh well so much work to be done but I'll try and do it but don't rush me just hold on geez! For your map I might have to make it two seperate maps due to that island being so far down the map unless you don't care about the size of the map just tell me then I should have it done!

Oh and thanks rubyrulez! I do have loads todo the demo is important but so is school so thats why I have loads more work than you think! But thanks rubyrulez!

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    Well barry here's your map! If you don't like it you'll have to ask someone else to make you one! And could someone close this thread!

Back