• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

World of Warcraft

kill.harp

Kagemane master
    Years
    Is anyone planning on getting it when it comes out November 23rd? The open beta (final) is now, and I'm still downloading it. It's taking me forever, because it's almost 25MB and is a pretty slow rate for me, but it'll be worth it. They have it to download at the site.

www.worldofwarcraft.com

Anyway, I can't wait to play. It looks like a great MMORPG and, even though there are still a lot of problems, it should be amazing. I think I'm going to be a Undead Warrior, Dwarf Paladin, or Orc Hunter. I haven't fully decided.

aaaaaa

It's 2.5GB, and it's really not that bad to download. I got it kinda slow, only about 137kb/s, and it was still only a few hours.
    But I have to say, I'm disappointed. The graphics are really kinda crappy, the game is laggy and the world is REALLY bland :\

Back