• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

World of Warcraft

Silver

Kyle
    Years
    Cata has a release date of December 7th as of now. God it's so hard to fight the addiction right now.

Years
    I've just been looking through Beta videos and I've decided on a Worgen Druid! :) I've seen the new Stormwind and Orgrimmar and I honestly cannot wait until the 7th of December!

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
    Years
    I played it for like 15 mins and I just couldn't get into it.
    I'm really visual and the first impression is what's important for me.
    I used to play lots of MMO's but now if I do, I only go for private servers cause I'm not bothered to grind and all, and I usually get bored of 'em quickly cause they're all the same. xD

Years
    It's a game that I've been interested in, but I don't like the idea of paying for the game and the monthly subscription fee on top.

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    Well I play World of Warcraft and I'm a level 53 human mage (frost talent tree)

Trish

He was dead the whole time!
    Years
    I have a WoW account that has an 80 Blood Elf Priest. I froze it because of RL and because I couldn't stand the adolescent elitism during the end-game.

WoW is very addictive, but I'm happy I finally let go of the game.

I'll probably get back into it when Cata is released.

seocompany

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2010
    I have to play a private server, because I have no money and my parents do not pay a bill for me. I stopped playing because I play Pokemon Black but I will return when you finish it.

Serebii94

Pokémon Professor and Trainer
    Years
    seocompany: Okay, that's is extremely similar to what I do.

I only stopped playing WoW because I had to do some tests at school. I try to play whenever I can because I want to be level 80 before Cataclysm and because I'm trying to balance my play time between Pokémon Black and Guitar Hero/Rock Band and the time I dedicate to hacking Pokémon. It's really hard to balance everything.

By the way: A good place to practice tanking?

Guren

Troll
    Years
    I downloaded the 10-day trial, and it was really good. Of course having to buy the game from the store and pay a monthly subscription and then spend hundreds of hours wasting my time with it isn't something I enjoy. If it was maybe a one-time purchase or a small fee a month like a RuneScape membership (and have free-to-play which is only like 5% of the whole game), I would maybe consider it, but 'til then, nahh.

That, and my computer is pretty overpacked with programs xD

Years
    I've never played that game, and i will not ever. It's a curse that drains your money and life :s

Years
    I don't really like WoW. I did give it a chance, because everyone was raving on about it, but I just couldn't get into it and I found it really REALLY boring =[

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Well, I got into it in May this year. Then I stopped for the summer, and now I wanted to start again. But I forgot absolutely everything : account password, secret question, all. -_-

However, if the miracle of me remembering the password happens, I'll become addicted again. Just like a drug. =_=

Trish

He was dead the whole time!
    Years
    Okay, I'm set for Cataclysm this December. Just pre-ordered the Standard Edition of it, and I cannot wait to kick butt with a female Worgen. ^_^

I am REFUSING to read any news on Cataclysm for now, as I want the expansion to be full of surprises. With everything drastically changed in terms of environment, it will be a good 2 months with exploring and achievement-obtaining and questing.

Cannot wait to experience WoW again! <3

Damn it, I wouldn't even come back if it wasn't for WoW hitting everything, whether it be storyline, lore, environment, quests, with the right notes. It is such a good game. And it's been way too long since the last time I've played it. D:

Back