• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-World's Worst Trade Thread-

raitoningu

I Fail at Life and Forums...
Years
  • i got it from someone else, so i assumed,,, Ill ask now

i notified him, and im sorry for offering it.
    im pretty tired of being taken advantage of -_-

Last edited:
    Years
  • Alright. when ever you can trade i will be ready with your pokes =] which FC should I use?
    Use my Plat FC. Trading with someone else right now but will VM you when I'm ready to trade. Should be soon.

i got it from someone else, so i assumed,,, Ill ask now

i notified him, and im sorry for offering it.
    im pretty tired of being taken advantage of -_-
    Sorry to hear, man. Guessing he said you can't trade it.? =/ Can you clone.?

raitoningu

Years
  • yeah, i can clone. he didnt say i couldnt trade it, but i respect NonRedis rights regardless

YoungO

Something
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2011
    hey bat, did u free up space in ur game? if so u wanna complete our trade

Years
  • yeah, i can clone. he didnt say i couldnt trade it, but i respect NonRedis rights regardless
    Should ask if you can redis fully EV'd versions or not. Who knows, he might let you.

Anyways, sorry that you got kinda screwed there. Can have a free clone of Porygon-Z (just need to get it back to me is all, since I can't clone).

can i have Jap Lvl 50 Pikachu
    Shotokan Pichu
    10th Deoxys
    Movie09 Arceus
    You're offering...?

hey bat, did u free up space in ur game? if so u wanna complete our trade
    Yea, I just need to trade with like two other peeps before you then we can trade.

raitoningu

Years
  • Sure, no i cant trade it regardless. I nipped it in the bud, so thats that as far as Tyranitar, my fc is in my sig, see you on wifi
    which FC do i use?

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011

Know the IVs on 'em.? Are either shiny.?

Yea, still looking for one. Have it.? =D Hopefully with a good nature but I'll take whatever is available.

Actually, I know someone who has it. I just wanted know if you needed one so I could ask her to trade it to me haha. When I do get in contact with her(which might take a while), I'll let you know (:

And I forgot to ask you earlier, but are you interested in a modest TRU arceus, modest gamestop jirachi, and timid oak's letter shaymin? All are UT.

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
  • I have Shiny Zangoose
    Lv.26
    Shiny: Yes
    Nature: Gentle
    Stats: 70/36/44//42/56/
    Ability: Immunity
    Moves: Pursuit,Blizzard,Fury Cutter, Slash

Shiny Latios

Lv.41
    Nature: Impish
    Stats: 86/86/101//98/98/
    Ability: Levitate
    Moves: Zen Headbutt, Dragon Claw, Luster Purge, Fly

Shiny Bulbasaur

Lv.5
    Nature: Serious
    Stats: 11/10/12/12/10
    Ability: Overgrow
    Moves: Tackle,Growl, Giga Diamond

I would like the Shiny Charizard. Let me know if you're interested.

~Sion

Years
  • Actually, I know someone who has it. I just wanted know if you needed one so I could ask her to trade it to me haha. When I do get in contact with her(which might take a while), I'll let you know (:

And I forgot to ask you earlier, but are you interested in a modest TRU arceus, modest gamestop jirachi, and timid oak's letter shaymin? All are UT.
    Nah, not really interested in those events, the Wish/Yawn Kangaskhan would be it. =P VM/PM me when you get it.

I would like the Shiny Charizard. Let me know if you're interested.

~Sion
    Have anything else to offer.? I don't really collect shinies just to have 'em anymore. Maybe have some events.?

Batzarro r u here
    4 your Japanese Pikachu Lv 50
    Shotokan Pichu
    10th Deoxys
    Movie 09 Arceus
    ill give u
    Palcity Mew, Manaphy, Lucario
    NoK Rayquza
    Don't really have a lot of room on my Plat at the moment and since I'm not one to really collect events, I'll have to say no for now, sorry.

bian

Years
  • Would you give me info on the regular Regi Trio, Lake Trio, and Heatran? (not shiny ones).

scootydd

"Sexy Beast"
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2010
    Breloom Lv.50 (Shroomster)Shiny: YesNature: AdamantStats: 141/200/100/63/80/116Ability: Poison HealMoves: Seed Bomb, Focus Punch, Substitute, SporeIVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31EVs: 48 HP/252 Atk/208 Speed
    Ninjask Lv.100Shiny: YesNature: HastyStats: 318/243/113/136/136/441Ability: Speed BoostMoves: Baton Pass, Substitute, X-Scissor, Swords DanceIVs: FlawlessEVs: 220 HP/ 108 Atk/ 180 Spe
    If you can clone me copys of my pokemon back, i offer pktopia magmortar and electevire and 10 aniv celebi? they would be for my team and wouldnt be redistributed?

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP!!!! :)

please CMT for this:
    steelix
    Shiny: No
    Nature: Sassy
    Stats: 354/206/436/130/251/86
    Ability: Rock Head
    Moves: Earthquake, Gyro Ball, Stealth Rock, Roar
    IVs: 31/31/31/15/31/31
    EVs: 252 HP/ 4 Atk/ 252 Def

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
    Years
  • Hey there Batzarro, got your VM. I would be interested in these two for what you asked for..

Camerupt
    Nature: Modest
    Stats: 338/212/176/290/238/116
    Ability: Solid Rock
    Moves: Earth Power, Toxic, Lava Plume, Stealth Rock
    IVs: Flawless
    EVs: 228 HP/ 72 Sp.Atk/ 208 Sp.Def

Regiice
    Nature: Calm
    Stats: 364/112/299/236/479/136