• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst Case Scenerio!

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Jeremy said:
    Well sweeties, I wouldn't really care. XD I'll just forget about out it. How about you, sweeties?
    ...Huh? XD, are you asking,"What would you do in a worst case scenario?" or not? XD, you're confusing man, XD.

But if that's the case, then I'd just shoot something or run...depending on the scenario...XD.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    In a worst-case scenario? Depends on what kind. I'd do whatever I could to defend those I love, so long as it didn't involve hurting anyone in the process.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Ahh..tis is simple answer...I wear the brown paper bag I carry around with me XD I further don't want to embarass myself,I might as well put it to good use xDD

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    I'd pull out my pellet (sp) gun and run around screaming, "IM ARMED AND DANGEROUS!!! FEERME!!" o_o Yep. ^^ Wait. Did you ask what WOULD I do? Or what DID I do. ._. XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    XD It depends on the scenario... o_O

My worst-case scenario would probably be having to choose between which friend I wanted to torture and then kill or all three of us die.

And I would have no idea what to do o_O

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    Hugglebunny that is the most retarded situation that has ever been proposed to. I don't think that would ever happen, regardless of what a Worst Case Scenario is.

In a WSC (worst case scenario, yeah I'm lazy), I would try to see if there are any ways I can get out of the situation, obviously, depending on what kind of situation it is. If it a life and death situation, I will try to talk out of it or flee. If it is just an argument and you get into a deep subject, I would just apologise.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    I have a randomly fast thinking mind, I'll bring up a lie or two to buy time with til my mind thinks up other things to do. This might include running, screaming, swearing, slashing with the Z-Saber or MaxBlade, shooting down with the MaxBuster or X-Buster, or just standing still like an idiot.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    What the hello kitty happen to my poll? O.o;

Well since we're talking about worst case scenerios,
    for me, if it involved sacrificing myself in order to protect my family or friends, I would...

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Probably being forced to choose a family member to die but that's unlikely. Pray to God that doesn't happen.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    If it were something small I'd let it slide.... but if it had to do with family or friends...THEN I'd do something....dunno what, but something! Probably go kick ***...

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
    My parents finding out about my secret..
    Lol. The worst thing that's happened to me so far is my last breakup.

Demon X

Unknow 2 u, death is my rage
    Years
    Probably wonder if my voices are going to comeback soon!! it all happens alot because i need someone to talk to so they start talking to me!! i will kill as long as i don't kill my self in a worst case senario like death, id pray to Anubus that i don't die because of what i do!!

Back