• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst Pokemon episode you have ever seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

falling up+
    Years
    hmm anything to do with the orange islands *cough filler cough* and um the Hoenn episodes *cough marketing to young and vulnerable kids cough* which reminds me of the worst one...I mean how many times CAN you say Dustox and Beautifly in an episode? ANd the professer rolling on the ground with seedot while the rest of the idiots laugh and giggle their black little hearts out. geez i cant even remember the name...

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I may sound like a sado but i think all the pokemon epissodes were great, may of been abit "this is gonna happen next" then it does, but i think there alll good!

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Jeikobu said:
    "Ghost of Maiden's Peak" probably. I also didn't like "Abra and the Psychic Showdown", or that Johto one with the lady with the Ninetails that turns out to be a Ghos (Gastly) (except I only watched a little of this one before I had enough).
    The one with the ninetails, she was 200 years old and around 125 or something she gained psychic powers. So technically she wasn't a ghost.

Splat

Deleted
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2005
    Something called "Throwing in the Noctowl", sooo boring...then again I haven't seen most Johto eps, and I usually don't care that much to sit through them.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2004
    i thought the one where ash catched the primape was pointless ash and co walk find a mankey it steals ashes hat, beats up ash and team rocket then evovles into Primape, primape beats every one up and finally ash catches it...boreing!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back