• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst school experience!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Worst school experience, huh?

In second grade, my teacher stuck me into the back of the classroom facing the wall. I wasn't allowed to turn around and pay attention or he would yell at me. This causes a lot of nightmares for me. I also had this bully at school say he was going to bring a gun in and shoot me. My mom got word of it after I was scared half to death. So, she confronted the principal. He didn't do crap and the kid just said, "I wasn't really going to do it". >_>

So yeah.

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
    Years
    Worst school experience, huh?

In second grade, my teacher stuck me into the back of the classroom facing the wall. I wasn't allowed to turn around and pay attention or he would yell at me. This causes a lot of nightmares for me. I also had this bully at school say he was going to bring a gun in and shoot me. My mom got word of it after I was scared half to death. So, she confronted the principal. He didn't do crap and the kid just said, "I wasn't really going to do it". >_>

So yeah.

Good for you, the teacher only let you stand againts the wall, mines worst. >_>

The teacher let me stand outside the room, and not allowed to move. From there on, my classmate called me the most OUTSTANDING student >:(

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Good for you, the teacher only let you stand againts the wall, mines worst. >_>

The teacher let me stand outside the room, and not allowed to move. From there on, my classmate called me the most OUTSTANDING student >:(

Uh... I don't really know how that is a good thing... my case, I mean.

Nakala Pri

Used to be bullied quite a lot in 8th grade myself but some exchange of fists changed that :D Some of them are even my friends now. Lesson : Fighting fixes everything

Also there's no way you're ugly :P

110% agreed, man. ^^ Brawn over brain, as they say. xD

Well, i say. :P

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
    Years
    Ooh, its good thing i've finished highschool. Many nightmares are in highschool. ^^
    But i must say, highschool is the most enjoyable part of my school life. {:3}

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
    Years
    Mine is whenever I get called out by the teacher for something stupid I did on my paper. I've never gotten in trouble at school, but by god, if the teacher calls out a mistake I made, it's so embarrassing.

I guess the worst moment I've ever had TOTAL from everything... would probably be when... I don't know. I don't have one.

I like school.

Sounds that school is so much fun for you sir {:3}
    Well that must be great!

zakisrage

In the trunk on Highway 10
    Years
    The bullying at my school reached epic proportions. There were so many ham-handed moments of bullying. We had "fukkin prepz" doing a lot of the bullying.

The fights between me and Kieran were pretty bad. I remember that Kieran called me "Lebo scum" and I exploded my pen on his shirt on purpose. He had a hissy fit, and I said "wait till your father hears about this, Draco" and he punched me. There was also another after I scuffed his overpriced loafers. I think he gets pissed off after I make a snarky comment.

I also once called this rude drug-addict bimbo in my biology class a wh0re. I still think it served her right. One of my friends called another bimbo the same thing.

My school is so nuts.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2021
    I rarely was picked on, and when I was they soon found out I could defend myself. Having said that though I was pretty much excluded from everything. What few friends I did have always called me anti-social and never invited me to anything. It felt like I didn't exist, still does at times. Most people outside of my 'friends' would struggle to remember my name, little lone my face.

One of the worst things was back in high school, during the second half of my sophomore year this girl whom I had shared a class with earlier in the year went out of her way to talk to me, and since she was fairly popular and I didn't feel like anyone truly cared about me I kind of blew her off. I wasn't mean to her, I just was simply cold and put off from, what i felt was her over-friendliness. Needless to say we never spoke to each other again, looking back now I can't help but wonder had I just acted more friendly to her, perhaps the rest of high school wouldn't have been so bad. Thus is life I suppose.

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Was taking a humanities class on film, the teacher was big on expressing our own viewpoints. We had to give a presentation on which film (Indian in particular) we'd recommend people to see and why.

I thought she'd appreciate my "unique" approach by presenting points on why Indian cinema was largely garbage and a waste of time. Needless to say she didn't; she chewed me out in front of the entire class about how insulting I was and how I essentially put down her entire field of study (not untrue, technically speaking...)

It was pretty painful, I'm never nervous or afraid of public speaking but I felt so small at that moment. Some kids were actually approaching me after class trying to console me haha (and admonishing me for following through with such a stupid idea).

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
    Years
    So here's another embarrasing story
    Spoiler:

Just kidding!
    Heres the real thing ;)
    Spoiler:

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    Well back in year 8, a "friend" spread a disgusting rumour about me. It was so abhorrent that no one in their right minds would take it seriously, but nevertheless, people would make fun of me about it. This was on top of the moderate bullying I faced throughout middle school, and it never really ceased until year 11. It didn't help that when I tried to tell the school about it, they let him off with two warnings (I told them twice on two separate occasions), and the school even had the nerve to reprimand me for calling him a name. There was one incident where a teacher said something along the lines of me deserving to get bullied because of my "attitude" to the people who bullied me. Well excuse me for trying to stand up for myself. >.> I hate the school for the way that they handled the situation, and I hate the kid for betraying me like that, but I think I got out of it more or less unscathed. Looking and hearing other bullying stories from other people, I don't think mine was as bad. I mean, I was hardly affected by it at all in the long-run, and by year 11, I had a lot more friends and the people who bullied me ended up leaving the school, staying well out of my way or actually apologising to me sincerely afterwards, and I even made friends with a couple of them.

Aside from that, school was a mixed bag. On the whole, I really didn't like it for so many reasons, but there were also a lot of experiences that I had and friends that I've made in high school, so I can't dismiss it entirely. That doesn't stop me from going off on a rant whenever anyone asks me why I didn't like high school.

Outlier

Well back in year 8, a "friend" spread a disgusting rumour about me. It was so abhorrent that no one in their right minds would take it seriously, but nevertheless, people would make fun of me about it. This was on top of the moderate bullying I faced throughout middle school, and it never really ceased until year 11. It didn't help that when I tried to tell the school about it, they let him off with two warnings (I told them twice on two separate occasions), and the school even had the nerve to reprimand me for calling him a name. There was one incident where a teacher said something along the lines of me deserving to get bullied because of my "attitude" to the people who bullied me. Well excuse me for trying to stand up for myself. >.> I hate the school for the way that they handled the situation, and I hate the kid for betraying me like that, but I think I got out of it more or less unscathed. Looking and hearing other bullying stories from other people, I don't think mine was as bad. I mean, I was hardly affected by it at all in the long-run, and by year 11, I had a lot more friends and the people who bullied me ended up leaving the school, staying well out of my way or actually apologising to me sincerely afterwards, and I even made friends with a couple of them.

Aside from that, school was a mixed bag. On the whole, I really didn't like it for so many reasons, but there were also a lot of experiences that I had and friends that I've made in high school, so I can't dismiss it entirely. That doesn't stop me from going off on a rant whenever anyone asks me why I didn't like high school.

What messed up school was this? The school did nothing about the bullying and a teacher had the nerve to say you deserved it? I'd go psycho if that happened to me. Dealing with *******s your own age can be hard enough, if teachers started making those type of comments to me back when I was in school I'd snap.

Hercules

divine hero
    Years
    There was this really pretty girl I liked, and I mean really pretty. She likes everything that I like, even video games and things girls shouldn't even like. She was that kind of girl that made you think that you really struck gold. So what I did was, on our school field trip last year, I snuck up behind her with a bouquet of flowers behind my back. The bad thing was, we were positioned right next to a fountain, and one of my friends thought it was funny if he ruined my whole bouquet-bit by pushing me into the water. Everyone laughed at me, and they wouldn't let it go until graduation.

I wouldn't consider it the worst school experience ever, but it's the only one I can think of at this time.

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
    Years
    Back in 6th grade their was this guy who always bullied me. For the most part, it was just him calling me names and being mean. But one day, the kid decided to try and push me down the stairs. We were all the way on the top floor. The only thing that stopped him was the fact that my math teacher stopped him.

Another incident was when I was in 8th grade. There was this guy who really didn't like me. And when we were all switching classes, he came up to me and shoved me against the corner of the wall. He also would always call me names and say I was ugly.

They both were bad at the times. But now I see that it could've been a lot worse. Which I am thankful that it hadn't been.

Back