• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst team you've ever used?

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
  • Probably my SS team in my first playthrough
    Meganium
    Machamp
    Fearow
    Weavile
    ... wow can't even remember the rest

Anyway, they sucked @$$, Especially since weavile had ICE BEAM! I though that would be so epic and awesome... but no! Weavile has Sucky sp.atk. Megainium knew Iron Tail and Earthquake, with low physical attack... yeah... it was really bad... My second Playthrough went MUCH better.

pleryt16

ERMAHGERD ITS A VAPOREON
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2013
    My Worst team was in my first run of HG, considering I never played with any of those Pokemon or regions. Meganium, Beedrill or Butterfree cant remember,Haunter, Raticate, Furret, Graveler. I couldn't beat the elite 4 and restarted the game

cozmo

the Umbreon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2010
    When I was little, I'd always have my starter at level 100 and the rest of my Pokemon at level 20. But I still beat the game all the time...

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2011
    My first Wifi team probably. I think it was something like:

Ninetales
    Crobat
    Alakazam
    Lapras
    Ampharos
    I don't remember the 6th Pokemon, but I think it was Lugia.. What a shame /: . But I also didn't know about the Tiers at that time, so I just picked the cool-looking pokés ^^

QuilavaZ

Dragon & Water Type Trainer
    Years
  • My Fire Red team is basically a Charizard solo run. I have a level 45 Charizard, level 15 Pikachu, Wigglytuff, etc. I have nothing to fall back on. Although, I'm at level 45 at the 3rd gym, so it's not all bad.

Fail number two? Basically a Empoleon solo run in Platinum. I had a Prinplup, a Luxio, a Rotom, a Machop, and somthing else, I forgot. I was so happy when I got the Exp. Share. I kept getting raped by Gardenia, though. Once I got everything to level 30, my Prinplup was a level 48 Empoleon. Oh yeah, and the Machoke was basically an HM slave. This was at the 4th gym :P. My team is okay now, I have two lv 100s, three level 70s, and one level 50. It's okay, not perfect.
    Also, the Elite Four really hit home. I had a level 70 Empoleon, and breezed through them with Surf (Flint got no mercy), by was stopped easily by Cynthia. I tried around seven times.
    TIME NO. 1: I was out of Waterfalls and Surfs. Basically, I couldn't touch her Spiritomb. All I had left was Cut and Rock Climb. AND NO COMMENTS ABOUT MY EMPOLEON BEING AN HM SLAVE. IT IS NO MORE.
    TIME NO. 2: I used a Leppa Berry right before Lucian, so I had 10 Surfs left. Needless to say, her Garchomp beat me with a single Earthquake.
    TIME NO. 3: I beat the Elite Four with Empoleon, and tried to use my LEVEL 50 Giratina on Cynthia. It did not go well.
    TIME NO. 4: I got a level 64 Rhypherior (Traded for my level 48 Lucario) and a level 64 Lucario (Traded for my Level FREAKING 20 FLAREON) through an online trade. Good team, eh? WRONG. Neither did much to the Elite Four, so I scapped that try and started grinding.
    TIME NO. 5: I got a secret weapon: I traded my Lucario for a level 77 Garchomp, which instantly became my favorite Pokemon. Cynthia was TOTALLY ANNIHILATED. In 6 Dragon Rushes, none missed. And each of her Pokemon went down in one hit. The Garchomp is now Level 97 and my most-used Pokemon.
    (If you must know, I traded the Rhypherior for a LEVEL 100, JAPENESE, FREAKING SHINY SALAMENCE. YEAH. EAT IT.)

I'm also at the 4th gym in Emerald, but I learned my lesson. I'm only using four Pokemon, a Grovyle, a Breloom, an Aron, and a Sableye. They're pretty okay, but I'm probably going to get stomped into the ground by Flannery. Brawly couldn't touch my Sableye, so that was amusing. A level 11, freshly caught Sableye against a level 21 Machop.
    Anyway, those were my fails.

Last edited:
    Back