• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would anyone be interested in battling my team of Beheeyem? (doubles)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    July marks the 64th anniversary of the Roswell UFO incident.
    My friend on YouTube has a video marking the occasion (a battle with this very team): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aik2Sm2VvH0
    Unfortunately, Black/White wifi regulations mean I can't take it online so I have to rely on friend battles, of which I have only a couple so far.

I wasn't sure whether to post this in another part of the forum but essentially the team is just for fun (in other words not competitive). I did make a promotional video for the team (just before April 1st) but I don't want to be accused of advertising so if you want a link you'll have to send me a message or visit my channel (link in my signature). The video does contain my friend code but if you want to battle I can easily send it to you without having to show the video obviously. I'm more active on YouTube so I'd rather you messaged me on there, but I'll to try reply on here too. If you do not want your team shown on YouTube or do not have a doubles battle team ready then please don't message me.
    Sorry if you can't take me seriously because of my name. >_<

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back