• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would it be possible?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
  • I'm being serious, I mean, given the right money, and set of scientists, I'm sure it could be possible. It's just that no one right now really wants to waste their money on a project like this.

That money Can go to more important things such as research in finding a cure for cancer and diabetes but anyways I doubt Pokemon will be able to be made because humans are still struggling in finding important things.

:t354:TG

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    It honestly depends on the Pokemon. Even if we did ever figure out something similar to a Pokemon, it wouldn't be exactly the same. We would never have TMs and HMs to teach moves for example, and probably any special move would be extremely toned down.

But think of some of the Pokemon, honestly. Rattata? You can't claim they'll never be able to make a Rattata or Pidove ever.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    No thats not impossible...It is soo impossible that it cant even be called impossible(if u get me).Thats like the most impossible thing ever.As another guy said they may be able to shape an animal like a pokemon but in no way could they make this new animal attack with water,fire,psychic or anything else.IMPOSSIBLE! Even even even EVEN if they could do that the attacks would be so weak we wouldnt een feel a thing.Know why?Cuz pokemon arent real nor can they be. :/

Back