• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Would it matter to you if a hacking drive isn't going to be available for X&Y?

Does it bother you that AR has no 3DS hacking device yet for X&Y?

• Yes

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Don't care

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
  • Doesn't really affect me in playing through the game. I just use AR after finishing to clone my Pokemon, Check IVs, and get items that takes time to acquire. If ever X and Y won't be "hackable," then Pokemon themselves would be more valuable to traders.

François2

#FutureSun&MoonMod
    Years
  • For me the lack of a hacking device actually would be annoying. I complete the game without hacking because obviously you ruin the experience if you cheat, but post-game I hack like crazy. Pokémon I can't get without trading (it's just quicker!), good natures, perfect IVs and the likes. I'm a bit weird in that I don't actually play competitively (so don't worry, I won't be unleashing any hacked killing machines on you lot anytime soon) but I enjoy collecting "perfect" pokémon all the same. I must have over 100 perfectly trained pokémon on B2 and it would have taken forever to acquire them were it not for hacking.

EDIT: May I ask what the difference between 'no' and 'don't care' are in this poll?

Last edited:

dragonfly_dust

Look at my avatar! Nuff said.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    For me the lack of a hacking device actually would be annoying. I complete the game without hacking because obviously you ruin the experience if you cheat, but post-game I hack like crazy. Pokémon I can't get without trading (it's just quicker!), good natures, perfect IVs and the likes. I'm a bit weird in that I don't actually play competitively (so don't worry, I won't be unleashing any hacked killing machines on you lot anytime soon) but I enjoy collecting "perfect" pokémon all the same. I must have over 100 perfectly trained pokémon on B2 and it would have taken forever to acquire them were it not for hacking.

EDIT: May I ask what the difference between 'no' and 'don't care' are in this poll?

I do that too. Though I never used my AR to get perfect IVs. I usually used to get TMs I missed, Max Money, and Max BPs. Maybe make a pokemon appear in the wild but I never manipulate the pokemon themselves outside of that.

The difference between "no" and "don't care" is that when answer "no", you tend to have a strong opinion against AR to the point you might be glad of it's non-existence in 3DS games. "Don't care" means you...don't care.

Back