• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would Pokemon be real some day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashketchum23

I love Pokemon!
    Years
    I always wanted some thoughts from people. Do you think that Pokemon will actually come to the real world. Because I am hearing rumors about Japan actually made a mutated looking Pokemon or something. I think it was a normal Pokemon but I am not really sure.

Converge

Take One Last Breath
    Years
    Iv dreamt about that since i was a kid, it would be alot more dangerous of a thing then in the anime thats for sure, but i think it could have potential to become something huge in the real world, but at this point thats still a dream

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I laughed out loud. Based on evolution, it may be possible in the future that there will be organisms that have characteristics of Pokemon but the chances of them becoming as close to a Pokemon are slim to none. The closest thing to a Water Gun as of now may be the lizard that can eject blood out of its eyes to scare predators.

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    It IS possible, strictly speaking, but the chances of it happening are so close to zero it isn't even funny. The chances of it happening while any of us are alive is even slimmer.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    Because I am hearing rumors about Japan actually made a mutated looking Pokemon or something.

Yeah, because that totally made it pass your mental feasiblity screen. Come on man:) I sure hope evolution produces Pokemon. And X-men. But it will likely not, seeing as there are some laws that this physical universe is governed by.

Ayselipera

While I believe that anything is possible this is just one of those things that are more unlikely. I would rather there not be pokemon in the real world anyways. I wouldn't trust people in this world with pokemon.

The Girl Once named Tracie

She who tames Celebi
    Years
    who the hell knows, maybe tomorrow we'll all wake up and turn on the news, and on the headlines there will be "massive amounts of pokemon found in remote locations of the world!"

But, I seriously doubt people will be allowed to capture them and travel around battling them. The Government doesn't want us to have any fun ):

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
    Years
    I doubt it. It's possible but I really don't think that scientists would waste their time genetically changing animals so they can breathe fire, shoot water out of their mouths with really high pressure, and send out electricity out of their cheeks when they could be researching ways to cure cancer.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    No, this will never happen. Sure, somewhere along the evolution line, a species might resemble a Pokemon, but to actually perform actions of one, highly doubful.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I laughed out loud. Based on evolution, it may be possible in the future that there will be organisms that have characteristics of Pokemon but the chances of them becoming as close to a Pokemon are slim to none. The closest thing to a Water Gun as of now may be the lizard that can eject blood out of its eyes to scare predators.
    For now, we should just call that "Blood Gun."

Yeah, that would be awesome, but as Eon-Rider said, very slim chance of it happening. It could happen, but it may happen to close to the world ending, as in, when the sun explodes billions of years from now.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I could imagine battling side by side pokemon in the future but only with hologram technology.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    I don't think pokemon can become real, but maybe we can become virtual and join them in their virtual world someday... hah, I think the chance of that is slightly greater.

Wobbubobafett

my backpacks got jets
    Years
    I am hearing rumors about Japan actually made a mutated looking Pokemon or something.
    its 100% true. Japanese scientist are working diligently on the project. Of course their starting with bulbausar and working there way though the pokedex. So the kanto pokemon should be out sometime around 2012, around the same time as the astroroid i believe.

I think it was a normal Pokemon but I am not really sure.
    ftw.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back