• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would there be able to be...

Years
    Competitions for better profile stuff?

I mean, a competition where, if you're first you win a bigger profile picture and/or background.

Thoughts?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    You mean like a competition where supporter status is given? Cause that's all that would be really.

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2022
    Yea, I guess...
    another idea, could we maybe do every 1,000 posts or whatever, we could get a picture a little bit bigger.

lastly, when is the next Supporter contest?

EDIT: lolwut, i' mzmingle

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Yea, I guess...
    another idea, could we maybe do every 1,000 posts or whatever, we could get a picture a little bit bigger.

That'd be almost everyone on the forum. So no.

Dunno.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015

I'm guessing there will be at least one supporter-status prize at the Get Together next month, so keep an eye out for that. (:

Edit: As far as the posts making it slightly bigger, the bigger option is only 150x150 as far as supporter benefits. The allowed size without that is 130x130. Unless it's like 1 pixel on length and width for every 1,000, it would get to supporter perks way too fast, lol.

Last edited:
    Back