• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you die for a Pokemon???

Kasedilla

Almighty Delicious One
    Years
    Would I die for a bunch of pixels?

Uhhh... no. No way in a million-gajillion hells.

But, if they were real...

Actually, still no.

I mean, I'd certainly do all that I could to save them, but should it result in me dying, I probably wouldn't go through with it. I value my life far too much, y'know?
    Sure, I'd feel bad n' such... but I'd find a way to move on, instead of, y'know, throwing my life away.

I think the only way I would die for a Pokemon is if they were mine, and I got them into that life or death situation in the first place, but even then, it's a bit iffy. :\

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    Would I die for a bunch of pixels?

Uhhh... no. No way in a million-gajillion hells.

But, if they were real...

Actually, still no.

I mean, I'd certainly do all that I could to save them, but should it result in me dying, I probably wouldn't go through with it. I value my life far too much, y'know?
    Sure, I'd feel bad n' such... but I'd find a way to move on, instead of, y'know, throwing my life away.

I think the only way I would die for a Pokemon is if they were mine, and I got them into that life or death situation in the first place, but even then, it's a bit iffy. :\

well said! the moral of this thread, Human life comes first!

Ayce

Thread Killer
    Years
    Would I die for a pokémon?

Know what? I got a feeling this is some sort of trick question so I'm not even gunna answer it.

bmah

B.A.M.
    Years
    No, because they don't exsist.

I now have a strange opinion of all people that said yes.

Well let's PRETEND that we're referring to the Pokemon world. In that case, I would treat a Pokemon as humans would treat pets such as dogs, but because Pokemon seem to be more sophisticated than most real animals, I would actually treat them with more respect than just a "pet". However, I'm kinda indecisive as to whether it's worth dying for. Depends on the situation.
    In real life, I know for a fact that I wouldn't jump off a cliff and kill myself to catch a cat who happened to fall down.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Well, even if they were REAL, they'll never be as important as humans...so sorry Pokemon. No...unless I got alive with it. ^_^;

CHaRiSMa

Watching Celty chase bad guys
    Years
    No, because they don't exsist.

I now have a strange opinion of all people that said yes.

Well we're talking if they did exist.. for real.

Indeed, we cannot let any average smoe take our beloved pokemon. Good reasoning. =D

Well I imagine that most pkmn know how to take care for them in the wilderness since we would catch them wild.. but I can't say that for pkmn raised in labs..

Anyway I would definetly risk my life to try and save my pkmn.. hmm but as far as wild pkmn are considered, it would depend on the situation of the danger the pkmn was in. Like if some human got the pkmn in danger I would definetly ˝but in˝ but if wild pkmn were fighting themselves.. like during mating season or sth.. I wouldn't because that's just the way of nature, or rather it would be^^

Years
    yeh, i guess... if it were a pikachu, just 4 my death cauz i saved it, id throw a thunderstone at it cauz id always have like, 10 of those justin case. but i would, simply because pokemon r awesome. and anybody who would only save certain species r cruel. and also, id have a good trainer friend who would take my pokemon ifi died. but i would try 2 make it so that we would both get out alive.

Vendour

Water & Fire Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    I highly doubt that I would die for a Pokemon. >.< I would possibility "risk" dying to get us both out alive, but in a situation where its either me or it, well... yeah, see my first thought.

Last edited:
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Is this really a healthy topic?

In any case, I would not ever die for a pokemon, mainly because I value my own life more than anything...

And this is kinda messed up...Pokemon aren't real, so why ask these hypothetical questions?

Back