• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you evolve your pokemon with a stone?

Years
  • yes, i wouldn't hesisitaete. i would do it rite away!

btw, in the anime some of them DO need stones. i no that that one exeggagotar evolved on its own but it said everywhere else that was a mistake. i suggest u research ur facts b4 posting em' also, i evolve my pikachu the second i get em' litterally. i go to the power plant armed with thunder stones and leave with none. no lie. i think all pikachu in the world should evolve. or should i requote that, ALL pokemon in the world 2 evolve. i hate episodes were pokemon refuse 2 evolve. so there. and if my pikachu refused to evolve (if pokemon were real)i would send out a pokemon that new vine whip and i would get it 2 whip it until it did. yeh, i no, im cruel...

Last edited:
    Back