• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would You Rather.....

GrayLuna

Years
  • I guess I would rather bash myself on the head with a baseball bat and be in a coma for 5 years. O_o

Would you rather wear a pink shirt or a purple one?

AnimeDDR110

Twizzers!
    Years
  • Pink Shirt.....Tough guys wear pink =]

WYR have an extremely painful death or a easy, quick, and non painful death but someone in your own family that you got to choose comes with you to wherever you go in the after life?

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    If I can still meet my family member then it's that for sure 8D

WYR leave PC or banned by PC? xD

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
    Years
  • I'd rather leave. So i could come back xP

Would you rather..

Kill your dad or Nuke Nintendo xP

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Nuke myself since I will be destroyed so quickly, I won't feel a long amount of pain.

WYR Throw a brick at your best friend or be rejected by the boy/girl you like?

Hissy Fit

Paranoia + Insomnia= Me
    Years
  • I'd rather be Freddy's roomie because I rarely sleep and I hear-tell that he likes to play Stratego.

WYR Do the Doomed Dance of the Dreaded Dunsparce or Bunny Hop with a Lopunny?

Hissy Fit

Paranoia + Insomnia= Me
    Years
  • The universe... I'm sure that beings we've yet to meet are far more advanced than the humans here...and would converse about something other than pudding pops.

If you were starving to death WYR eat a strange biscuit creature that loved you or eat your own leg?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I'll have the biscuit, i need my legs to be tall and play the double bass
    :^)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

WYR have ash and dawn kiss or have the same gendered(ash or dawn) kiss you?

Hissy Fit

Paranoia + Insomnia= Me
    Years
  • I dunno... Does Ash even like Dawn? Um...I'd ask Ash what he thought about the situation... But then it'd probably end up with me and Dawn. I hate her...

Would you rather watch Brock fight Tracey to the death or view Misty kickbox Dawn?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Brock vs Tracey is more... for pete's sake

WYR Praise Pearlshipping eternally or despise pokeshipping forever?

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
  • I'd rather find out which is which. So I'm just going to say I'd praise pearlshipping.

Would you rather fall from a great height on to water, or fall from a short hight on to concrete?

Back