• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you rather?

Neighbors with Satoshi, or Play with Pikachu?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    I would definitely choose the Pokemon in real life. That'd be a neat experience, for sure.

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    I dont even know who this ken guy and that Satoshi guy is...

*gasp*

I'd love to be able to see 2 Pokemon, but the problem is that I'm extremely indecisive. I wouldn't be able to choose which Pokemon, and I would probably get a headache over it. Then, when I do make the decision, I'll end up regretting it because I'll think, "Hm... I didn't really want to see this Pokemon. I should have picked the other one!"

But on the other hand, Ken and Satoshi may throw parties? I'm totally there! So, I'll break the mold by choosing to have Ken Sugimori and Satoshi Tajiri as neighbors. I'm an artsy person, so I'd love to see what their creative process/inspiration/etc. comes from and all that.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I don't talk to any of my neighbours and I have no interest in having them as neighbours since it's not like they'd be able to bring Pokemon to life for me. Most I could convince them to do is go in and beg everyone else at Gamefreak to add a trainer with only Cherrim, Pichu and Probopass to one of the new games. :|

So yeah, I'd definitely choose the latter! Though I think any Cherrim would attack me, especially this time of year because it's cold and Cherrim most definitely do not care for cold. And a Pichu would probably dislike me too because I wouldn't let it chew on any of the wires for my electronics. D: And Probopass would take up too much space.

lmao the safest Pokemon from my "favourites" list would probably just be Metapod (fml) but I'll take my chances with a Cherrim or two. n_n

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I'd actually choose the neighbors, with the off chance that some of my suggestions to them might actually make it into a future game.

Meeting Pokemon IRL wouldn't be that big of a draw for me, actually. I have more interest in the trainer aspect of the franchise.

Edin

NNNGOOOHHH!
    Years
  • I'd like to see two real life Pokémon, but I worry that they might not be as adorable, haha... No matter, I still prefer the latter choice over the former. I'm not a very social person and any attempt I make at trying to talk with Sugimori and Tajiri will probably weird them out. I'm really that awkward. 'Sides, I don't really care if the pokes look "cute" (not that I'd ever object). Most of 'em look awesome without being cute.

And I'd definitely choose Giratina and Drifloon. But if Giratina took a poo on my rug that'd be one helluva mess to clean up. And wow, can you even imagine a Drifloon taking a crap? (LOL, there are only so many ways you can say poo without swearing.)

I'd also have to be careful with Drifloon. I don't want her to float away or kidnap a few unexpecting kids. If Drifloon were to morph into a human, she'd definitely be a pedophile. I can already imagine her chatting up some sixteen year old in a suspicious chatroom. :I I really don't want her doing that on my computer, no thanks.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Contact- and photos- with fictional creatures in real life outweighs the people who thought them up in my book (Sorry, Mr. Tajiri!).

The Red Chain

I'd rather have Ken and Satoshi as my neighbors.
    I really want to know where Satoshi's inspirations came from and would love for Ken to teach me some art techniques. <3
    I would also enjoy sharing all of my own ideas for Pokemon with them as well and possibly get some fan's ideas to them so we can all have some better gaming experiences in the future. :3
    Sure, seeing two Pokemon would be awesome but unless I get all three of my trio I'd rather not take up that offer.
    People will probably claim Photoshop was used to create them in the pics, so it's not like anyone will believe me anyway. :x

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • Firstly, Ethium...

LOLZ

Secondly, I am glad people are enjoying this thread. I still don't know what I would choose to play with.

Sometimes, (I know this sounds lame) I have dreams about specific types of Pokemon. I had them when I was little, but I guess it's something I didn't outgrow. But the Pokemon in the dreams are completely random. I remember one I had a few years ago with a Poliwhirl who played with me in the pond. We would joke and splash each other.

And one of my favorite dreams I had in the fourth grade. I had a kid I didn't like who was the brother of my best friend. This kid used to be mean to me (we're actually good friends now) but the dream was that I was taking a walk outside. And then I'd hear snoozing from behind a tree. And when I looked behind the tree there was a sleeping Charmander. So then I'd wake it up and it'd was all happy to see me. Then he followed me everywhere. I kept him a secret and then I put him in my backpack. When I got to school and saw the bully the Charmander would pop out and breathe fire on him.

Anyway's sorry I'm ranting.

Back