• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wouldn't it be Cool If...

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
    Wouldn't it be Cool If...

I think it would be FANTASTIC. I have always wanted to sit with a little Eevee on my lap :D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    itt people don't realize that if word got out that Pokémon existed, they would be snatched up by governments in an instant and put to work as tools for military, science, or both.

:( That and even if they didn't, even if there were a Pokémon theme park that had Pokémon in captivity like a zoo or safari... Pokémon are terrifying when you actually think about them. I'm quite content with them being fully fictional. (That and can anyone say Jurassic Park?)

Years
    Like invisible barriers, with robot gadgets these days Oregan, anything is possible, like homing pidgeons they know when to return home, the same type of technique would be applied to flying pokemon and they could only travel so far, remember 9000 acres is about a size of a small city like Boston, a lot more less, but still.

So...you want to put little devices on animals that could easily kill a human without much effort? Even Pidgey are able to make small little tornados when felt threatened, and you want to force them to the floor and add a little shocking device to each and every single one? Not to mention that Pidgey and Spearow are usually seen in flocks. You're problems double when you try to add these things to the legendary birds, the stronger flying types, and the likes of Charizard. Why does that not seem like a good idea to me?

All in all, like lightning said, this seems like a Jurassic Park idea, which will go horribly wrong when a Gyrados uses hyperbeam on a small child. Even the most basic of pokemon would be dangerous. Beedrill is a GIANT BEE with a stinger full of posion. The worst of all would be Mewtwo, who hates humans with a passion. Do you really think the strongest phychic type pokemon would allow itself to remain in captivity so that humans can look at him all day and snap pictures every five seconds? No, he's gonna pop your blood vessels, causing you to die a slow painful death, escape, and then try to destroy the human race...kinda like in the movie.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    That would be pretty weird. But, like most people say, they would just be called Animals.

Back