• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wow! Nrm2k

Did you know about NRM2K before reading this thread?

• Total voters

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
Years
  • I don't know how many people have heard of this before, but this was my first time. If you know anything about this or know if their is an english translation out there, please post.
    Here's an article from gamingw.net

Network RPG Maker 2000 - This is a wonderful little name that has slipped right by many ears. ASCII did make another RPG Maker, this one capable of network play. But don't think it is just RPG Maker 2000 with Internet; Network RPG Maker 2000 (NRPGM2K) isn't limited to chipsets the way RPGM2K is. NRPGM2K allows you to import each individual chip, and have just as many as you want. Afraid that there isn't enough community support for NRPGM2K? Don't worry; until it gets off the ground it has a very impressive RTP featuring at least three styles of character and NPC graphics, as well as several different settings for you to place your characters in.
    If anything is holding Network RPG Maker 2000 back, it's the translation process. It's gone through many 'translations', most of which failed when their translators dropped off the face of the earth. People trying to get translation groups together have been met with resistance and bitterness from people who'd been in earlier, ill-fated translation groups. The current most advanced translation out there is a translation into Italian, but it could be worse. If you're waiting on Don Miguel to translate Network RPG Maker 2000, don't hold your breath, or else you won't live to see the day NRPGM2K actually is completely translated into English.
    The only translation i've found is italian and I'm not going to post the link because I don't know if this is illegal. What's weird is the read me files and file names are in ENGLISH?

Edit: The version I found was the English version, I just opened the untranslated program. Why they had the original in there, I don't know.

I still need to know if it's illegal before I post it.

Last edited:

tdata

Pokemon GX
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    Gray area. I have a version that is 78% english... How translated is yours?

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • I think mine's about the same amount translated.

I'd really like to know if this program is illegal to post. It's not even on enterbrain's website, which has RM2K, RM2K3, and RMXP

sobeman459

????????
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Here
    • Seen May 3, 2007
    If you want network or mmo pla download mnetplay for rmxp. -LINK REMOVED-

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back