• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WTF MANGA?!

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Have you ever had read a Pokemon manga/comic once that you went "WTF" over? What were they?

Well, I don't really read the manga but hey, I'd like to hear what others has to say.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    When I saw Giovanni froze two magmar with his Cloyster and split them to pieces I'm kinda "WTF dude?!"

JB2448

A Giant Slice of Pecan Pie
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2016
    WTF MANGA?!

Yeah, I kinda went "lolWTF?"

Ruhn

Breeder
    Years
    mymy. gg. why wtf. the pokemon mangas have an epic storyline throughout epic fights. u sure should read them. they are really good and give the backgroundstories to the games. well the anime is (that's my opinion) a bad copy (u can't even say it's a copy though...). i don't like what they made out of the stories and characters. they almost changed everything.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Oh, and what happened to Brock's Onix when it got beaten by Pikachu. Yeahhhh...

shadowmoon

The Fresh Snow Trainer
    Years
    ok, off the top of my head, i have 2.

th first one was during red's battle with giovanni in RGB when pikachu defeated giovanni's ground pokemon with an electric attack. my first thought was wtf because ground is technically immune to electric attacks in the game.

and the second one was
    Spoiler:

Reiyu

Ghost Trainer
    Years
    I love the manga its so detailed and has alot more serious adventures! I recommend reading from Red to Emerald

JB2448

A Giant Slice of Pecan Pie
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2016
    Why just to Emerald? Diamond and Pearl has some of the greatest characterization I've seen in any Pokémon property.
    However, Pokémon Special is a story that should be read in order.

Ruhn

Breeder
    Years
    no i'm currently reading. was at emerald's storyline at the time. now i'm at diamond and pearl's. i'm not ready with the manga yet :D

Back