• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wudai Pokemon

Kanadian Kyuubi

Sauske gone Wild!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2006
    Season 3 of Xialoin Showdown=Wudai Orion Formation, where the members of their group black out with colored outlines when under its power. This effect I thought would look good on Pokemon, so why not have a request thread for them?

Wudai Pokemon

Wudai Pokemon

Wudai Pokemon
    Wudai PokemonWudai Pokemon

Request away!

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    Cool, can you do one of :Blazacouno ,In my sig, ( the articouno/ blaziken fusion )
    dont worry I made it :)

sonicblazer

Articuno Lover!
    Years
    Whenever you get the Blazacouno done with DarkDoom3000.Can you include it in my formation as a white outline.For the green person in my formation can you do a Rukario? :) please and thank you!:)

BonslyMaster

I've been here since 2005!?
    Years
    • He/Him
    • tx
    • Seen Jun 12, 2022
    Can I have a Wudai PKMN formation?
    Pokemon;Pikachu,Pichu,Raichu,and Mudkip.
    Pikachu's outline:Yellow
    Pichu's outline:Blue
    Raichu's outline:Green
    And Mudkip's Outline:Light Blue

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    Geeze Donber, as my little sis always said with grammatical errors that annoyed me: "Wait your patients." Hey I made one of these too, It wasn't as good as these though, good job!

Kanadian Kyuubi

Sauske gone Wild!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2006
    Okay, of you watched the episode "Finding Omi", they tried Dragon Xcume without Omi(cat), and it failed. You need 4 for it to work always. I'll only make formations if it has 4, not 3.

p.s. Wudai Pokemon

Last edited:

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
    Back